For Sale 1970 fury lll 2dr sporty roof

Status
Not open for further replies.

69monaco

Reaction score
Contact seller
1970 Plymouth Fury III coupe not mine
1970 Plymouth Fury III coupe - $4500 (Terre Haute)

00N0N_kyMzv087xJp_1200x900.jpg

00s0s_6UP4MWb9pzu_1200x900.jpg

00D0D_8F4ZmA4BUxa_1200x900.jpg

00e0e_cWaAX6xWc9D_1200x900.jpg

I believe this one was on ebay back around 2006-08. It's a very rusty car. I saved pics of it because of the unusual colors, but I won't be back home till after Christmas, so I can't post them.

Jeff

HOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wideyed:

thank you
HOSE used to mean something bad.
Like: "Got hosed on that deal" meant got tricked, conned, screwed, or otherwise ******.
Or like: "His girlfriend is a hosebag" meant when he's out of town she fucks every other guy in town.

The times, they are a changing

Cissy, Buffy and Jody were originally from Terra Haute before moving to Manhattan with Uncle Bill. Shame about their parents.

Like: "Got hosed on that deal" meant got tricked, conned, screwed, or otherwise effed.
Or like: "His girlfriend is a hosebag" meant when he's out of town she effs every other guy in town.

FIXED. . .

It would be good if you would lighten the color of your language just a bit. . . I know of at least one member here whose children frequently look over his shoulder at some of the posts we write. Thanks.

:mob:
Like: "Got hosed on that deal" meant got tricked, conned, screwed, or otherwise ******.
Or like: "His girlfriend is a hosebag" meant when he's out of town she fucks every other guy in town.

I meant hose.:eek:

FIXED. . .It would be good if you would lighten the color of your language just a bit. . . I know of at least one member here whose children frequently look over his shoulder at some of the posts we write. Thanks.

God help his kids if they see some of the T&A photos on the site. They’ll be corrupted forever.

One day, maybe Dad will teach his kids that judging people over the words they use, rather than the content of their character, is superficial and narrow minded. Then they can learn to let people express themselves in the way they choose, without passing judgment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back