Not open for further replies.

Chrome58

Reaction score
Contact seller
Not mine : 1970 Fury lll clone police car

00z0z_5DUayvIXxfv_1200x900.jpg

00f0f_gkzilGcp5ma_600x450.jpg
00M0M_bBd5UQ6SuB4_1200x900.jpg

For sale is a 1970 Plymouth Fury lll, made into a clone AZ patrol car. I am listing ONLY because I "want to", not need too! I kinda lost interest on finishing it. I am listing this as a project, as it does need a few things done to it. It has 54,000 miles, it was bought new here in Tucson 1970, and the next day, shipped to El paso, NM, to become an Avis rent a car, then sold at auction, bought by an air force personal, who was transferred back here, so the car came back home. NO rust, and car feels new. Most of the small parts it needs, I already have(included). Now, there is a motor noise, either bearing or piston skirt, will explain to SERIOUS buyer why. It does have a 383/2 bbl(rebuilt),auto(new seals), 2:76 rear. Has big drum brakes all around, brand new tires, dual exhaust, newer seats(blue/now black), new carpet, and new paint job. The lights and siren are 110v, so your will need a power inverter, if you want to use them. All I can really say is, look at photos, think about it, then email me 1st, with a phone number, and I will call back you back. Remember, no need to sell, no help in selling or anything else. Yes, clear AZ title in my name. Also has very rare bulge hood, as these came on "Only" Sport and GT Furys. If ad is still up, car still for sale.

Be glad, because we really beat the hell outta the owner for all the BS in his ad the last time it was posted.

Especially like the part about the "very rare" power bulge hood that came standard on all 70 Furys! Exhaust manifolds and carb are also wrong for the "rebuilt" engine to make it a credible clone. Hope it comes with a scoop shovel and wheel barrow.

Dave

Especially like the part about the "very rare" power bulge hood that came standard on all 70 Furys! Exhaust manifolds and carb are also wrong for the "rebuilt" engine to make it a credible clone. Hope it comes with a scoop shovel and wheel barrow.

Dave

All true... yet hardtop "police cars" anger me the most.

Real police cruisers also had a reinforcing bar in the sedan roof so that the light bar would not distort the roof at high speed. With the windows down, this one would probably have some interesting new roof lines at speed.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back