1970 fury three convertible

Unfortunately, unless a VERY understanding spouse decides it can be someone's Christmas present, there probably won't be any serious offers until Feb after the December CC bills are paid.
Bingo. For most here likely the worst time of year for an opportunity like this to come up.

I've spoken with blewbyu and I am hoping to receive some pictures of the underside. Wonder how much rust is really on the car.
Sounds like it is not too rusty.
Why does it have to be green. light green at that......
Christmas time does suck for selling anything.

Is just me or do green interior/exterior cars hold up better than any other colors? Some of the nicest interior/exterior cars I've had have been green!

Is just me or do green interior/exterior cars hold up better than any other colors? Some of the nicest interior/exterior cars I've had have been green!
They just made a sh#tload of them that’s all but we did used to joke around that there were natural rust inhibitors in the green paint.:lol:

To all who have asked about parts please be patient. I have a couple of guys who may want the car so no parts being sold yet. If you want something you can post the interested parts you want. I will go in order of who asked first.

To all who have asked about parts please be patient. I have a couple of guys who may want the car so no parts being sold yet. If you want something you can post the interested parts you want. I will go in order of who asked first.
Hey blew, a friend of mine missed out on the other green vert on here and I offered to him to ask you for a price on the car minus motor and trans. He has a convertible he wants me to do rust work on. This car may pay for that work. Don't part it just yet.

I hope it goes to someone whole, but if not....I want the hood mounted turn signals please.:thankyou:

parts.70sf.hoodmarker.lens.jpg

Back