For Sale 1970 Monaco 4dr T code on Copart sells 05/25

Status
Not open for further replies.
43 roof. 4 door hardtops only. Thanks for posting. I have a way to get these copart cars.

43 roof. 4 door hardtops only. Thanks for posting. I have a way to get these copart cars.

Sure thing. I'm familiar with both Copart and IAAI. They get some neat donate cars from time to time.

So you gonna go for it, W ...?
about 100$ to buy,, then 1000$ to ship,, you are in for a decent price.... :):)

So you gonna go for it, W ...?
about 100$ to buy,, then 1000$ to ship,, you are in for a decent price.... :):)
I really probably should. But something else I'd rather have is in the works out that way. :BangHead:

Now that’s a classy looking Monaco

3F0FEFDA-9950-42F3-BDAE-7FAFB2E429BE.jpeg

4A7AB220-8D47-4408-BCDE-964F64148794.jpeg

2002349C-61C1-4CA9-B53F-E8799B40261C.jpeg

BCA79216-9961-465C-BBA2-D11C034F46FC.jpeg

Somebody messed with the engine + the hat deck (stereo) + the wiper motor, and that's a strange looking passenger-side front fender:

b9552b8b-aca8-4a35-8709-0c3ba4d5a9f5.jpg

2aa9be67-6a56-47f8-aae0-a39ba5e8652e.jpg

Is the owner of the refurbed car a member here, BTW? It sold in 2011 according to the "Just A Car Guy" info.

It looks like the same car to me. Both cars have the same options, wheels, dual exhaust, trailer hitch, and both in California. How may r8 burgundy poly 4 door hardtop Monacos can there be left in CA?

Are those salvage cars? The front seems to have been in an accident (misaligned chrome).

Those auction companies specialize in salvaged insurance vehicles, but they also contract with charities and sell off their donated vehicles. This is listed as a donate, and has a clean title.

Looks like it is going to go dirt cheap.

It looks like the same car to me. Both cars have the same options, wheels, dual exhaust, trailer hitch, and both in California. How may r8 burgundy poly 4 door hardtop Monacos can there be left in CA?

You're right. definitely the same car. Even has the tach mounted on the left side of the steering column.
Are the parts worth anything on that car?

lol I suscribed to this copart website.. I asked if the car is running or not ( big diffrence for shipping.. )I do not know if I can buy this car in fact...
But very interresting indeed.
if the car has a title it is better.

there is a cheap 1974 corvette too..

That engine compartment is mighty crusty. Sold as an enhanced vehicle. Means it doesn’t run. Maybe it went for a swim in the bay???

Looks like she sold for$575. Wish I could have bid on it, certainly a lot of potential there. Hope it went to a member or at least a good home

Looks like she sold for$575. Wish I could have bid on it, certainly a lot of potential there. Hope it went to a member or at least a good home

No, it went for $1050 (plus fees) to a bidder in Ohio. We can probably figure out who that was.

No, it went for $1050 (plus fees) to a bidder in Ohio. We can probably figure out who that was.

The last number showing was 575$...
Where do you see 1050$...?

Then add another grand there abouts for shipping....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back