SOLD 1970 New Yorker

Status
Not open for further replies.

barnfind

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
4dr ht, good stub frame and trunk pan. Drop offs mainly good, driver has one small hole behind the outer metal hole, about the same size. No title, located in Central ND.
Floor pan is buckled and has some pin holes up front. 600 gets the whole thing.
Has a b body 8.25 under it, rolls.
20211003_123718.jpg
20211003_123220.jpg
20211003_123212.jpg
20211003_123153.jpg
20211003_123116.jpg

Car is getting cut up now, not sure how to ship a trunk pan or stub frame. It's rough cut, not drilling spot welds. Front upper window channel is nice, lower rear window channel looks good from what I can see.
20211126_200942.jpg

So drop-offs are the same as trunk extensions

With the "drop offs"/"trunk extensions" removed, the trunk pan may not be unreasonable to ship otherwise in one or two pieces. When my body/paint guy installs a trunk pan that is available from AMD for B bodies for example, he cuts it down the middle anyway to install it since it won't fit in place otherwise.

Car is getting cut up now, not sure how to ship a trunk pan or stub frame. It's rough cut, not drilling spot welds. Front upper window channel is nice, lower rear window channel looks good from what I can see.
View attachment 499157

With the "drop offs"/"trunk extensions" removed, the trunk pan may not be unreasonable to ship otherwise in one or two pieces. When my body/paint guy installs a trunk pan that is available from AMD for B bodies for example, he cuts it down the middle anyway to install it since it won't fit in place otherwise.
As far as shipping trunk pan and extensions, I suppose it would depend on the pallet size vs size of trunk if you were going to lash to pallet, shrink wrap, and ship LTL. If you had a buddy at for example ABC Building Supply or another business that has an acct with a trucking firm, you might get a discount if you can ship BtoB using their account.

Thanks for the info, not sure I could cut a good trunk pan in half. I ship by fastenal mostly, they do have a size limit. Not too many options here in the sticks.

How about this piece of floor located in left rear still good

2021-04-04_021 69 conv_LI.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back