For Sale 1970 Newport convertible (Hurst-clone in Mississauga, Ontario)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayilar

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Not mine. The seller is asking about CAD25k, or a smidgen under $19k at current FX rates. No pics of the interior, dash, trunk pan, or driver-side body. No mention of whether the numbers-matching engine is originally a 4-barrel, dual-exhaust 383 or a 383-2.

$_59.JPG

$_592.JPG

$_594.JPG

$_595.JPG

$_597.JPG

$_598.JPG

$_599.JPG

$_5910.JPG

Last edited:
You know it’s really hard to make one of those look bad. Shoulda put the hood & trunk on it but I’d still take it.

The custom paint does nothing for the value of the car missing the Hurst trunk lid and hood. Lose the paint job and is is still a nice vert. Not worth the asking price as it is but still nice.

Dave

I saw one at a show in Tennessee over 20 years ago that had been made out of a Newport convertible . . . but it was done a lot more convincingly with a legit hood and trunk.

Jeff

I saw one at a show in Tennessee over 20 years ago that had been made out of a Newport convertible . . . but it was done a lot more convincingly with a legit hood and trunk.

Jeff
I just sold some parts to a guy hoping to convert a U code 300 'vert to a What If? Hurst 4 speed car. It has the hood and trunk with it.

I just sold some parts to a guy hoping to convert a U code 300 'vert to a What If? Hurst 4 speed car. It has the hood and trunk with it.

Some sick puppy from Sebring Fla. maybe ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back