For Sale 1970 Plymouth Fury Gran Coupe

RS23VOA

Reaction score
It's a 1970 Plymouth Fury Gran Coupe. It's a project or use for parts. No engine or transmission. Open rear end. Random steel wheels. Lights and harnesses are in the hood. The hood is beat up a little and is a little crusty at the front lip. The car is straight but rusty. Lower quarters, rockers, trunk floor, rear rails, etc. I've pulled the grill but it will go with the car. Most of the trim and chrome are there. No tail light lenses. Back trim panel is there but has a little damage under the left taillight. Rear bumper has a small dent at the same spot. Seats are in the car. The door panels are decent. Paisley vinyl top and interior inserts.
Looking for $1000 or make me an offer.

If this doesn't sell i'll part it and send the shell to the scrap metal guys. I saved this from the derby guys but there's only so much I can do.
Hope it goes to a good home. Thanks for looking.

IMG_3881.jpg
IMG_3876.jpg

Last edited:
It's a 1970 Plymouth Fury Gran Coupe. It's a project or use for parts. No engine or transmission. Open rear end. Random steel wheels. Lights and harnesses are in the hood. The hood is beat up a little and is a little crusty at the front lip. The car is straight but rusty. Lower quarters, rockers, trunk floor, etc. I've pulled the grill but it will go with the car. Most of the trim and chrome are there. No tail light lenses. Back trim panel is there but has a little damage under the left taillight. Rear bumper has a small dent at the same spot. Seats are in the car. The door panels are decent. Paisley vinyl top and interior inserts.
Looking for $1000 or make me an offer.

If this doesn't sell i'll part it and send the shell to the scrap metal guys. I saved this from the derby guys but there's only so much I can do.
Hope it goes to a good home. Thanks for looking.

View attachment 526014View attachment 526015
Where is it located?

You should check those slotted mag wheels for a Mopar part#.. They look shallow but otherwise bear a strong resemblance to wheels for a Little Red Express and might be worth some $$.
Soak them in some vinegar for a week and you'd be surprised how much rust comes off.

Please contact me if you decide to part it out .interested in many pieces

Do I read PL21L0F243619 on the fender tag?

Back