WANTED 1970 Plymouth Fury III Back Bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rustymuscle

Reaction score
Contact seller
The local chrome shop wants waaay too much to straighten out the back bumper for my '70 Fury III convertible. Looking for a straight replacement.

I'm located in Nashville, TN and would prefer drive over to pick it up (not to ship it) but the right price will convince me otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I purchased a Fury III rear bumper it needed chroming, but that was two decades ago. May I ask how much they want to redo what you have? If no one has one of your liking, is there another chrome facility to get an estimate from?

100_0412.JPG

The local chrome shop wants waaay too much to straighten out the back bumper for my '70 Fury III convertible. Looking for a straight replacement.

I'm located in Nashville, TN and would prefer drive over to pick it up (not to ship it) but the right price will convince me otherwise.
As per site sale rules and a little common sense for your internet security, your E mail address has been removed. You can share personal information through a PM (personal message) Sellers can contact you through the "Contact Seller" feature in the first post above.

I have one you may be interested in. I picked it up at CPW spring fling. Its in good shape and the chrome is nice. I have it in storage so if your interested I'll take some photos over the weekend and post them here. Its located in California, you pay for shipping. $150 for the bumper takes it. Send me a PM if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back