WANTED *** 1970 Plymouth Fury Instrument Cluster plastic bezels needed ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Contact seller
Dear Friends
I need Instrument cluster plastic bezels exactly the same as below pics (same radio / heater control / switches holes).
NOS or in perfect shape (no broken handles, no cracks, good looking chrome) for my 1970 Sport Fury.
Thanks...

Instrument cluster trims.jpg
1970 Instrument cluster trim.jpg

An option - in about 2-3 weeks (maybe less) I should have the right radio bezel, center instrument bezel and NON-AC left bezel. All from a 69 Fury. Obviously the NON-AC is not going to work with your with out cutting. They will be restored to factory look. There will be a repaired crack and reinforced mounting tabs. Pics will be decider and I'll send them to you if you haven't found better.

An option - in about 2-3 weeks (maybe less) I should have the right radio bezel, center instrument bezel and NON-AC left bezel. All from a 69 Fury. Obviously the NON-AC is not going to work with your with out cutting. They will be restored to factory look. There will be a repaired crack and reinforced mounting tabs. Pics will be decider and I'll send them to you if you haven't found better.
Hello. That's great. Please will write to me when have them. Thx. Sebastian.

Sorry, looks like the hole in my radio bezel has been enlarged in the past. For an aftermarket radio. Not likely what you want. I'm going to still clean everything up and paint/chrome but not many people will want that modified bezel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back