WANTED 1970 Plymouth Sport Fury Bucket Seats, Column and Console

Status
Not open for further replies.

1moparlover

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi guys...picking up a new toy today (actually it is getting delivered)...a 1970 Plymouth Sport Fury-burnt orange with a burnt orange interior. It is pretty cool as it has a factory gator grain top. The one option it does not have is a console with bucket seats. Anybody have a lead on this stuff? Thanks. I will post pictures of the car as soon as I get it. Brian. 530-723-2145.

'68-'70 C Bodys used the same seats with only the seat cover being different so that opens up your search. The same console was used from '66-'73.

Hi guys...picking up a new toy today (actually it is getting delivered)...a 1970 Plymouth Sport Fury-burnt orange with a burnt orange interior. It is pretty cool as it has a factory gator grain top. The one option it does not have is a console with bucket seats. Anybody have a lead on this stuff? Thanks. I will post pictures of the car as soon as I get it. Brian. 530-723-2145.

I've got seats and a console body from a 70 SF.

Do you still have the seats and console? Sorry I couldnt tell from the thread. Thanks

The seats need to be completely recovered. It’s just the core. The console is just the plastic base.

193510 2014 seats out.JPG

This one is still in the car but is being replaced . There is a crack in the usual place on the back of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back