For Sale 1970 Plymouth Sport Fury S23

Status
Not open for further replies.
USD or Canadian?

Lots of add-on stuff that will not show up in a price guide, with all due respect. Looks good, though.

CBODY67

If it was all original ,maybe?

I love adds when they say "all original" and then the next sentence is all the non-stock items on the car. :)
Too bad no shots of the interior, engine or trunk. It looks good in the photos - yet the add says needs paint, makes me wonder what it looks like up close.

00w0w_A7N0TWECMg_1200x900.jpg

00J0J_j9YqeLBgEnp_1200x900.jpg

00202_1cDl4aqOfrI_1200x900.jpg

Barn Find on Vancouver Island one owner 57K original miles all numbers matching. Everything is original on this car. 383 Magnum original motor with Edelbrock aluminum heads, Hi-rise manifold, performance cam, 750 carb and Air cleaner. Rebuilt 727 torque flight, 355 sure grip posi rear end. Hide away headlights, electric seats, Brougham bucket seats and interior. Low miles on rebuilt motor, brakes just done, new shocks, springs, rear sway bar, radiator original just rebuilt as well. Completely new exhaust system with headers Magna Flow stainless mufflers, correct reproduction exhaust tips, new NOS clock and antenna, original AM & FM radio. Needs paint and partial interior. Body is in excellent condition. Sunfire Yellow Call Pat at show contact info for details.

689 were made try to find one may be only 14 left.
sportfurygt.homestead.com

This is a very nice and rare car but with all due respect to the owner, it's not all original as stated in the add. If he has all the original parts for the engine, including the exhaust manifolds, it's worth every penny but IMO, not with the mods.

I remember this car from a couple of years ago. It's a nice car. The original paint should be left alone. I think he bought it for a 1/3rd, the asking price, but that is really irrelevant.

Non viynl top car, good color, good options,.....I don't think this is would be a bad "investment" if you need to phrase it that way. There is a decent demand for these cars. I'd be interested, but I have enough stuff,....except for that B5 Sport Fury GT in California I'm trying to buy....:poke:

Nice car, looks like he spent some money on getting it up and running. As mentioned I don't think the hot rod parts are going to add any value but if done right probably make it a better car to drive.

It would be nice to see some more pics.

As with any car the market will tell him what it is worth. Not a lot of comparables but seems a bit on the high side at first glance.

Dave

I really like this car, maybe it's the color, I don't know. But I have no money, maybe 1/100th of the asking price burning a hole in my pocket, so it's just eye candy for me. But it did catch my eye, and I sure like the way it looks. I also thought it was funny to read "all original" then read it has aluminum heads and more. I guess my car is mostly stock then, everything but the engine, trans, interior, rear gears....

Its probably the same one I have been trying to get for you Carsten. There can't be too many of those running around anymore, especially in the same state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back