For Sale 1970 Polara convertible for sale (Sudbury, Canada)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayilar

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
1970 dodge polara convertible | Classic Cars | Sudbury | Kijiji

"this is a 48 year old car so its not perfect but in reasonable shape for its age.. small block 318.. single barrel carb.. summit racing headers..21'' rad.. A904 trans.. 276 gearing.. 20'' wheels.. i've done lots of work to this car and still needs more but it's drivable.!..full stereo with marine amps and a sub.. $7500.00...i'm not an attached to my phone kinda guy so leave me a message if i don't answer.. Joe"

$_599.jpg

$_598.jpg

$_597.jpg

$_596.jpg

$_595.jpg

$_594.jpg

$_592.jpg

$_59.jpg

Looking at the pics, I believe that the owner is a member who joined in 2015 and has since modded the car:

second kick at the cat...

I might of course be wrong, as the number plates do not match, but I don't think I am.

Last edited:
Car seems to be in nice condition, but it's not what I would want. Don't like the interior fabric or the headrests. The hood scoop is too large and overpowers the car. The wheels are too big, I would prefer 15" road wheels. In my neck of the woods I've only seen those underbody light bars on the young guys rice burners.

Ugh! Hood, wheels, head rests, speakers in side panels, stupid gas cap on right rear top quarter, racing headers on a 318, light bars, is that velour, tach, steering wheel and that is what I can see. The engine compartment and trunk are hidden away...

I would be so devastated if that happend to my old car. When will it stop.

It's been modified by each owner for the last 20 years I know of.

Love the car, HATE what he has done to it. Everything says 'tacky' including those K-Mart surface mount speakers in the back seat area. (Which by the way undoubtedly have caused holes for screws and wires in very hard to replace side panels.)

And really, big low-profile tires/wheels just look like clown shoes on a car. This car deserves a clean set of Chrysler road wheels.

And really, big low-profile tires/wheels just look like clown shoes on a car. This car deserves a clean set of Chrysler road wheels.
I wonder if the owner would be turned away by the Omaha mechanic whose sign out front once read, "We can't fix stupid...."

The oversized wheels with the five or six single spokes reminded my late girlfriend of baby carriages.

There's only one person that can rescue this and undo the humiliating travesties done to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back