For Sale 1970 Polara Convertible in Finland (primer black, white top, blue bench)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayilar

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Not mine. The ad is here. The paint looks like primer, not the original color. The 5.2l engine = 318. The photos below are low-quality screen shots for posterity.

Screen Shot 2018-11-17 at 4.00.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-17 at 3.59.51 PM.png

Rear wheel lip moldings seem decent along with rear quarters but it would need close inspection. Belt molding pins look like they are gone. It's hard to understand when someone takes the trouble to import a car and then just leaves it unfinished.

I gotta tell you, I've seen a lot of that OR bad work, no different than here which frustrates me.

Seems it’s still for sale, for 6950€ as is. He dropped the project because he ”ran out of funds and motivation”.

In the ad the vendor states: ”

"The body needs some more prep, the engine block would have to be checked, the heads have been machined already, and the trans has been serviced. Needs a new top, too.
One would also have to figure out what color the Polara would get, interior is light blue, and in OK shape except for the door panels.
It has A/C but I took it off as I could not make it function. The Dodge wheelcaps are sure fine. A project for the winter! There are not many of these...”

Well, either GL27G0D188775 was recently still (the plate numbers are the same as last year) for sale, or it just sold. Either way, a few more low-resolution pics are here: Dodge Polara Convertible 1970 - Used vehicle - Nettiauto

The car allegedly got a new top a year ago -- sure is not visible in the (recycled?) first picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back