1970 Sport Fury GT B5

Dimitri Romanenko

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Haven’t been very active on here so I figured I’d give an update. We found a K-frame and swapped it in. It was a pain in the *** finding one here in NY, but after a few months we finally found one. We went through all the basic tune-up stuff, brakes, lights etc. Biggest thing left is the metal work on the back window. Every single nut and bolt on this car comes out like butter, it’s amazing. Most of the factory stamping is still present on the car too. Tonight we just finished painting the grille and hope to put it on tomorrow. Slowly but surely it’s coming along.
3F8135EC-50AC-4ED4-8008-1B326DE0B755.jpeg

Do you have another post here that has more info on the car?
Nice color! Surprising you can remove any bolts being from Ny.

Do you have another post here that has more info on the car?
Nice color! Surprising you can remove any bolts being from Ny.
For Sale - 70 GT on Ebay
It was talked about a lot in this thread^ I bought the car in March of last year. Originally a Illinois car and whoever I bought it from was in Missouri. Numbers matching engine/tranny, auto on the column, b5 with charcoal interior. Back window is shot, quarters need to be patched, trunk surprisingly only has some pinholes, but the rest of the car is rock solid.
A483338E-B918-44CD-9F30-AD4B26D05F03.jpeg

That one is really high on my list as well but I always get caught on those bulky rear quarters. They
don´t seem to fit the cars overall design
I've copied and sent a ton of pictures of '72's to my friend who has one, and they have grown on me, they look right. '68 Plymouths have bigger quarters as well, and they look sexy as hell.

Will you have the car ready for the show in Long Branch this summer?
I love the patina of the worn original paint.
I will be there,BTW!!

Will you have the car ready for the show in Long Branch this summer?
I love the patina of the worn original paint.
I will be there,BTW!!
That’s my goal! If not the GT I will have something else there. I only live about 5 minutes always from there so if I have to push the GT, I will lol.

That’s my goal! If not the GT I will have something else there. I only live about 5 minutes always from there so if I have to push the GT, I will lol.
I always enjoyed that show. Only 2 hours drive for me. The park does have some shade and a good mix of Mopars.

I should be at Long Branch too. If all goes well, I'll have 2 cars there.

Back