For Sale 1970 sport fury parts car

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good deal as a parts car, although with that roof damage, and other damage on body panels and under the front bumper, for a car to rebuild I'd say it was overpriced even if it was free.

A stones throw away today
20181121_114839.jpg

Talked to the guy a few months away.

Asked if he could part it out or at least be willing to part the grille. Said he’s selling his late fathers yard of cars. I forget how many but it was a pretty large number. Said he’s just trying to move it along and doesn’t have the time to part them out.

Seemed like a real nice character.

Asked if he could part it out or at least be willing to part the grille. Said he’s selling his late fathers yard of cars. I forget how many but it was a pretty large number. Said he’s just trying to move it along and doesn’t have the time to part them out.

Okay! Now I'm wondering if theres any polaras there! I could get two birds stoned if that's the case.

Hey mate, he didn't by chance list the cars that he had? Sounds interesting

Unfortunately I didn’t ask - I was a little bummed about not being able to get the grille.

I do know he had some Forward Look cars. The yard seems to be mostly mid to late 50s stuff. Hudson’s, Ramblers, Studebakers. A few weird Volkswagen and European cars too.

It’s defintiely worth the inquiry!

Unfortunately I didn’t ask - I was a little bummed about not being able to get the grille.

I do know he had some Forward Look cars. The yard seems to be mostly mid to late 50s stuff. Hudson’s, Ramblers, Studebakers. A few weird Volkswagen and European cars too.

It’s defintiely worth the inquiry!
Aidan's thinking of sending me on a road trip methinks.

Unfortunately, everything on the car is cracked or broken. It's not a Sure-Grip. The grill looks ok, but it's bent. The bumpers are tweaked. The roof is tweaked, the cowl is rusty, the trunk and lower quarters are rusty, the floors are rusty. The interior is toast, the dash is toast,.etc.

It would be a good "nuts-and bolts" car, but I have 2 of those already for the 6BBL car.

HEH.Part out.I see the point but having experienced taking the 4 doors,and front and rear bumpers and other chrome pieces off a 77 New Yorker,by myself as a scrawny kid,it,s to much for most.But that Fury grill and bumper look great.B.B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back