For Sale 1970 Sport Fury Rear Seat: White

Status
Not open for further replies.

1970FuryConv

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
I removed this seat from a 1970 Sport Fury parts car. The price is $50. The only reason I didn't use it on my 1970 Fury III Convertible is that the seat is too wide. 1970 Fury convertible rear seats are narrower than others to accommodate the convertible top hinges. Instead I spent $389 to recover the old green seat in white.

On this rear seat, the vinyl is supple and soft, not brittle or hard. The white has some discoloration, which could be nicely fixed with a coat of SEM White Vinyl Paint. You could also use Marine Clean as a prep and paint it a different color. The seat foam feels OK. The burlap backing is good, excepting the one rip pictured. And the seat frames and springs are excellent.

Fitment: I believe these would fit 69-71 Plymouth & Dodge 2-door and 4 Door. I'd appreciate it if other members could contribute their knowhow on fitment. If pattern of the vinyl matters to you, then those more knowledgeable would have to tell you if it matches other years than Plymouth 1970.

Shipping: You could PM me if interested in local pickup. I am in Aylett, Virginia. I do not know of a way to ship a bench seat. Again, other members more knowledgeable might be able to help. I'm certainly willing to help with delivery to your shipping point somewhere in the Richmond Area. We could work out a delivery fee.

Basically, I couldn't recycle a seat this nice, so I'm offering it at a give away price to encourage someone who needs it to pick it up.

DSCN8870.jpgDSCN8871.jpg
DSCN8875.jpgDSCN8873.jpg
DSCN8877.jpgDSCN8878.jpg

DSCN8870.jpg

DSCN8871.jpg

DSCN8875.jpg

DSCN8873.jpg

DSCN8877.jpg

DSCN8878.jpg

You're welcome.
BTW: the fitment info comes from my experience in junkyards and with owning c-bodies, because Hollander doesn't list rear seats in my body book, only front seats. Odd.
Also, the pattern exactly matches the 1970 Fury seat pictured in my showrom brochure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back