Reaction score
1 of 689 made

DSC00363.jpgDSC00360.jpgDSC00358.jpgDSC00359.jpg

DSC00363.jpg

DSC00358.jpg

DSC00359.jpg

DSC00360.jpg

Is it yours? For sale somewhere?

Sniff, I want it, but if it's at his place at Oak Grove it's 3000 miles away, bleh.

Dan's looking for a 70 B swap or 10k for this one and a 4 dr. Inquiring minds and all. Unfortunately I just sold my 70 coronet. Sounds like hes going to hang on to this one.

Dan's looking for a 70 B swap or 10k for this one and a 4 dr. Inquiring minds and all. Unfortunately I just sold my 70 coronet. Sounds like hes going to hang on to this one.
10K and a four door? Even from what little he has shown it appears to be rather rusty.

I just spoke with Dan on the phone, he's a nice guy, he's really busy trying to get some cars out of his yard. I have no reason to believe he isn't legit.
He needs to post some pics of his restored cars. It's ok to show off a little Dan.

Hi

may i ask a general question? Whats the difference between a S /23 and a GT beside the heavy duty suspension package (which was available as an extra for the S /23) and the smaller engines (no 440s)?

I' m looking for a GT but a S/23 doen't sound too bad :)

Dino

It will need a rear bumper that's for sure, below the trunk lock and above the tail light it is completely gone. Could be that it has set out in the elements with no cover for quite a while before this pic was takenimage.jpg

image.jpg

Back