upload_2017-8-6_16-46-9.png

upload_2017-8-6_16-46-38.png

upload_2017-8-6_16-47-16.png

upload_2017-8-6_16-47-44.png

upload_2017-8-6_16-48-33-png.png

upload_2017-8-6_16-48-33.png

Last edited:
All that for $2,250.

I gave FP the heads up on the A51 on the fender tag in case he was intersted. A51 = S/23 package. Note the stripes on the hood. The first clue to look at the fender tag and look for A51. This was nicely equipped car. 383-2V with a/c, buckets and console. Worth saving. If I only had a money tree and more time...

Only 450 miles away, must not, no, must not call, no, I shouldn't inquire...back, back, behind thee Satan!!

So this morning I was taking another look at this car on eBay and I looked at who the seller is and damn, I know the seller. That's John! The seller has a 71 GT(green of course). I have sold him some parts in the past and we ran into each other at Carlisle this year. We have gotten to know each other over the past few years and he has been to my house.

I talked to him about the car. The windshield opening will require a lot of rust repair. The trunk floor also needs to be replaced. He told me that if anyone is seriously interested in the car to contact him and he will tell them everything he knows about the car and will describe the issues accurately. He is a good guy. He is not on this board.

I'm also friends with John, and live right up the street from him. I looked at the car in person, so I could probably answer most questions that anyone may have about the condition of the car.

One curious thing that I noticed about the car is that it doesn't have the "PLYMOUTH" letters on the hood.

Hey Bill, I need to buy one of your items for sale. Could you email me direct? Your C-Bodies Only mail box is full. [email protected] Thanks

I called him and had a talk, we are now working out something, stay tuned... man I have a disease.

So this morning I was taking another look at this car on eBay and I looked at who the seller is and damn, I know the seller. That's John! The seller has a 71 GT(green of course). I have sold him some parts in the past and we ran into each other at Carlisle this year. We have gotten to know each other over the past few years and he has been to my house.

I talked to him about the car. The windshield opening will require a lot of rust repair. The trunk floor also needs to be replaced. He told me that if anyone is seriously interested in the car to contact him and he will tell them everything he knows about the car and will describe the issues accurately. He is a good guy. He is not on this board.
I found John's car,
1971 Sport Fury GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back