NOT MINE 1971 Chrysler 300, Langley, BC

Roberth.82

Reaction score
1971 Chrysler 300 440 TNT 727 torqueflite 8 and 3/4 Sure Grip rear end posi buckets console Hideaway headlights air conditioning interior in good condition very little rust Rally wheels near new tires power windows power door locks power trunk

191_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=843cd7&_nc_ohc=DJXE6ObJF-UAX_GD6TC&_nc_ht=scontent.fpoz4-1.jpg

I see 7500$
Well equipped car.
But rusty quarter panel. Who knows what the trunk is hiding...

I see rust ahead of the driver’s door. I also see a seemingly intact tilt rimblow wheel znd a well preserved interior. Worth investigating at CAD 7.5k for our Canadian members.

@marko @boostedvan @Dobalovr

I know the car well. It's hiding a lot of rust underneath it. Needs a stub, rear frame rails, trunk, 1/4's, lower front fenders, etc. Best part of the car is the interior. Also it is not a TNT car.

Engine looks very not TNT.
upload_2021-12-1_10-36-54.jpeg

I know the car well. It's hiding a lot of rust underneath it. Needs a stub, rear frame rails, trunk, 1/4's, lower front fenders, etc. Best part of the car is the interior. Also it is not a TNT car.
With the additional info provided It would need a donor car to complete maybe 2 donor cars to complete. Probablya better parts car. Definitely not a TNT car see post #8.

Back