1971 Chrysler 300 with a sunroof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Contact seller
1971 Chrysler 300 with a sunroof

I purchased this car in 1993, it had restoration performed in the early 90s before I bought it, new paint, top, rebuilt engine, interior redone, rebuilt transmission, etc. The 440 was built to 1970 TNT specs, runs very strong. The trans shifts smoothly, and it is has a 3.23 rear. I have never seen another 300 with a sunroof. Sunroof works smoothly, cables were replaced with NOS cables. Headlight doors function properly. It was purchased new at Babylon Chrysler Plymouth in Babylon NY.

This is the list of options:.
AC, PS, PDB, bucket seats with buddy seat, PW, PL, Dual Pseats, AM FM Cassette (I do not have the tape deck), p trunk, Sunroof (works), Pantenna and Road Wheels.

The car runs and drives excellent, the AC is the only thing that does not work. I have been on top of the maintenance of this car for the past 20 years, it can be driven anywhere. The interior is excellent and the exterior is in very good condition. The front end has been completely rebuilt, new ball joints, bushings, tie rods, and KYB gas shocks. Brakes have been redone, including all new front lines. Mopar electronic ignition, Edelbrock 850 Thunder AVS, Weiand intake, BGF Radial TA Tires 235-70-15, battery cables have been replaced, battery is 3 years old, alt was rebuilt, engine wiring harness has been replaced, recent fuel pump. I have many extra parts that come with the 71 300 no front plate.jpg300 no real plate.jpgIMG_7943.jpg car.

I have extensive info on the work I have done to it since I have owned it. I have put 500 to 1000 miles on it per year. It has been garaged for the past 20 years I am selling to focus on a new project. It’s a great car!
$9500

Please call 516 521 8896 or send email to [email protected]

71 300 no front plate.jpg

300 no real plate.jpg

IMG_7943.jpg

Nice car. Do you have a picture of the engine compartment and the fender tag?

A beautiful and Rare car. I've only seen a couple sunroof fuseys over the years. I think the price is reasonable too. Good luck with the sale!

The interior was originally white, correct? It was switched to black......? I love this car, .........

That is a great looking car, I love it! Best of luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back