Contact seller
No

Runs and drives,383 motor,just needs paint job,347-982-1959

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brx/cto/3298455402.html

1971 Dodge Monaco 08 dump.jpg1971 Dodge Monaco 07.jpg1971 Dodge Monaco 05.jpg

1971 Dodge Monaco 08 dump.jpg

1971 Dodge Monaco 07.jpg

1971 Dodge Monaco 05.jpg

Oh man... would be a big project because all the emblems and trim seem to be gone and the dash looks beat, but you just don't see these very often.

Holy smokes......i need that car
I need it more than you do. Knock him down to 14 hundred bucks, drag it home, I'll fly up and drive it home.
All your expenses and a dinner at the best restaurant in town for you and the better half is on me.

Rare E7, albeit faded, I think. :poke:

Last edited:
actually it could have been gone, overseas to :Santa3:
as a part car to the :BangHead: car

shipping would be $2200
and to that some taxes
but needed someone to look at it, no need to ship rustbuckets - you can keep them :mob:

almost forgot,
i would be thankful if there are someone who could have a look at it and give a honest description
i think there should be room for a second one in a country with the population of 5,4 million
I'm not catching the irony nor the sarcasm...

1971 dodge monaco 2008 215961 right front.jpg

This one just went over....arrived this week .. I am devastated this car is now probably now out of my grasp. I am still convinced I will own it one day.

1971 dodge monaco 2008 215961 right front.jpg

I need it more than you do. Knock him down to 14 hundred bucks, drag it home, I'll fly up and drive it home.
All your expenses and a dinner at the best restaurant in town for you and the better half is on me.

Rare E7, albeit faded, I think. :poke:

Actually its GK6...I can do that, if I get him to $1400 send him the money and I'll drive it to Jersey. I'll even pick you up at the Phila airport, but who you kidding? You ain't driving anything home.............oh, there's the sarcasm.

green bills, lack of them ?

but you have to start collecting them because this one is now worth much more than when it was in the neighborhood :BangHead:

Correct, money this time around. Last time before Jeff bought it I didnt for one reason, lack of bucket seats. The bench compared to buckets is really uncomfortable......I was being stubborn, imagine that?

Its worth no more now than when it was for sale a month ago.......same car.

Actually its GK6...I can do that, if I get him to $1400 send him the money and I'll drive it to Jersey. I'll even pick you up at the Phila airport, but who you kidding? You ain't driving anything home.............oh, there's the sarcasm.
Still looks more burgundy than bronze. But since you say it's K6, I don't want it now.
And you really, REALLY blew it on that black one. You're worse than I will ever be...

Last edited:
Correct, money this time around. Last time before Jeff bought it I didnt for one reason, lack of bucket seats. The bench compared to buckets is really uncomfortable......I was being stubborn, imagine that?

Its worth no more now than when it was for sale a month ago.......same car.

You let it go b/c of the bench seat?!?! Oh, brother..

Is this a "Ziebart" rust protection sticker on the rear window of the black Monaco ?

Sorry guys, but I can smell some parochialism here. It's not good in a Mopar community like this where the interest to old Mopars should be connecting people regardless of their nationality, sex, race, religion or political orientation

Please open your eyes wide open and see World as it is today, it's much smaller than 10, 20, 30 or over 400 years ago when the Europeans started to inhabit the North American continent and pushing the Native Americans away from their land. Many current Americans have European roots and forefathers. We all are citizens of this Blue Planet, the Earth and that triple black Monaco was not sold to aliens. It still exists and will be pampered like a new born baby, so what does it matter if it's over the pond or on the other side of the continent. In this scene of classic car hobby we are today having global markets instead of national markets like it used to be in the past. Live in the time.

Sincerely
Jukka
The euphoric new owner of the black Monaco
A World citizen from Finland

suomen_lippu.gif

suomen_lippu.gif

Last edited:
yes and no :yes_no:

Because you want more to sell it than when you bought it makes no difference. You gotta find the guy that will pay more than you did for the car, work on it and shipping. In other words from Jeffs house to your door.

You let it go b/c of the bench seat?!?! Oh, brother..

Kind of, but one year at the Nationals ( perhaps 2001 or 2002) there was a different 1971 black Monaco with a bucket seat interior. That was the first 1971 Dodge C body I had seen with buckets. They were both in similar condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back