For Sale 1971 dodge polara 2-door - $5000

Status
Not open for further replies.

vdk2010

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/ctd/4874647775.html

00G0G_4t6ynkajyrK_600x450.jpg00V0V_cw81V5RobRo_600x450.jpg00b0b_hNQOI7oUJjT_600x450.jpg00d0d_6gPqtyjk32Q_600x450.jpg

all original dodge 360 engine auto tranny factory a/c 134k-miles detachable cd player nice old school car ready to drive new carpet upholstery and headliner also new battery exhaust carb and brakes, call 210-341-2741 cash only no finance.

1971 dodge polara odometer: 134000paint color : brown type : coupedrive : rwd fuel : gastransmission : automatictitle status : clean cylinders : 8 cylinders
condition: excellent

00b0b_hNQOI7oUJjT_600x450.jpg

00d0d_6gPqtyjk32Q_600x450.jpg

00G0G_4t6ynkajyrK_600x450.jpg

00V0V_cw81V5RobRo_600x450.jpg

Wow, looks like a very nice machine - sweet paint, engine bay and interior. Lots of new parts and love put into it by the sounds of the description...

The custom seems to be what is out there when you find one. Two door...vinyl top...360

dual stripe spare tire.......for what years are these correct ? 70 & 71 ?

I had one of these in 1999. It was a cool car but it had rust issues around the rear window molding and the heater didn't work which was not all that fun during that winter. I remember replacing everything for it...and it still didn't work. I miss that car though. This one is nice.

I had one of these in 1999. It was a cool car but it had rust issues around the rear window molding and the heater didn't work which was not all that fun during that winter. I remember replacing everything for it...and it still didn't work. I miss that car though. This one is nice.
What color was that car that you had in 1999?

What color was that car that you had in 1999?

Mine was a really dark brown,no vinyl roof. Black interior. I sold it to a guy from Fairchild Air Force base here in Spokane. It had a 360 in it. Ran great. I bought it for 400 bucks out of a backyard and I think I buffed and waxed it 4 times. It looked pretty good. I saved it though,the people who had it were going to paint it purple and make it a "Washington Huskies" car. I couldn't let that happen. lol.

I remember driving it back over to their house about a week later...and they were STUNNED. :)

I bought that car from the guy you sold it to....I think his name was Kevin. He was moving to Ohio and needed to sell it. I paid 1,275.00 for it and had her shipped east. I sold it five years ago this May.

It is now in PA and is white. ... I will post photos when I get home...

FYI..... I hate it being white

I bought that car from the guy you sold it to....I think his name was Kevin. He was moving to Ohio and needed to sell it. I paid 1,275.00 for it and had her shipped east. I sold it five years ago this May.

It is now in PA and is white. ... I will post photos when I get home...

FYI..... I hate it being white

No way! Really? I still have some shots of it from back then. I actually was looking for them as I had a chat from Craig Fitzgerald from Car and Driver/Curbside Classic and Bang Shift. We are doing a small article on my stuff I rescue.

I have to tell you,after I sold it....I looked for it out on the streets and I never saw it. I wanted to buy it back. lol

Last edited:
I will post photos of it tonight......

I replaced almost everything on that car. The last thing that I didn't do but was next was the 360 rebuild and then body and paint but we reluctantly sold it for garage space

I will post photos of it tonight......

I replaced almost everything on that car. The last thing that I didn't do but was next was the 360 rebuild and then body and paint but we reluctantly sold it for garage space

I can't wait to see those pictures! If there are any of it when it was still brown...I'm going to have a major flashback tonight. I can try and find the old shots of when I buffed out all of the oxidation it had on it. They will be a pic of a pic though. I have no scanner. I'll look though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back