For Sale 1971 Fury III gold interior parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bart

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi all
I am parting out a 71 Fury 4 door sedan with gold interior. I have both front, and passenger side rear door panels, some dash parts, some trim pieces. Let me know what you need. I will ship, and I accept PayPal. make offer on parts. I will accept anything reasonable. I am moving soon, and don't want to scrap anything a fellow C body guy can use. I also have exterior pieces...

Hello, I am looking for the front left corner panel (the small piece above the left headlight)

image.jpg

I can do that! Driver's side is good. Send me a message with your name, address and cell number. I have been getting $40 for extensions, plus shipping.

I have a lot of them removed. What are you looking for?

Last edited:
Was wondering if you had these door pulls on right side...thanx
IMG_1370.JPG

I have a lot of them removed. What are you looking for?

I am looking for the large plastic part (shield) that forms the lower part of the actual instrument panel (and thereby also covers the steering column). That should be the color of the interior in 1971 (I think they were all black in 1969).

I do have a good gold one. I will post pics later today for you. Shoot me an offer.

Hello,.. how's the rear bumber and rear bottom valance panel.??. looking for nice clean dent damage free.
Thank you.

I need the rear bumper. The valance will probably be expensive to ship. It would take me quite a while to find a box. If you can wait until I move, I would take it with me, and mail from our new place. I do have a bumper in Montana, but it will need to be re-chromed. pretty straight, but a little rust...

Hey Bart,
I got the part! Thank you very much. I haven't had time to install it but will post a picture once I do.

THANKS AGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back