Not mine. Looks like a good deal.
Plymouth Fury III 1971

01414_iAvMiBdtOqp_1200x900.jpg

00z0z_e4fiY13sYEm_1200x900.jpg

00f0f_7JKiD9DeOC1_1200x900.jpg

00i0i_lXlpdd75x3X_1200x900.jpg

01515_dhYZBm4GIsK_1200x900.jpg

00M0M_f1iypB0PAPe_1200x900.jpg

“This was a barn find from Wisconsin with really low mileage. It has the original 360 motor that runs and drives great. My brother is a mechanic who found it and got it running. I bought it from him and drove it to CT (1100 miles) and finished up the restoration keeping everything OEM and original to the build sheet which I have as well. I have all the saved information/receipts from the restoration process and information on where to get parts.

My brother and I were the first people to restore the car and it was in excellent condition when found.
There was a mishap with a previous landlord who had me store this car in an unstable structure. There are some scratches and a tear on the vinyl top. I have quoted the repairs and this can be discussed with any serious buyers.

I've had it for almost a decade trying bringing it back to its original glory. I don't really want to sell this unusual example of a Mopar classic but I also have new goals. The final picture in the photo series is its original condition before restoration.
For the right person I'm willing to give up my investment and work in this beautiful car. Call/text four17nine89nine968”

Coolio. Buyer should be vigilant of what lies under the new shiny paint. Also

“There was a mishap with a previous landlord who had me store this car in an unstable structure. There are some scratches and a tear on the vinyl top”

Unstable structure to me sounds like structure with possible leaky roof? I’d check the roof line for bubbles and blotches. As it’s been from both Wisconsin and Connecticut it seems like this car has never been south of the Dixie line. I’d as always check the frame rails and quarter panels.

Last edited:
I believe that I saw this car at a show a few years ago but did not see the owner. My recall is that the car is very nice and that I wanted it. Too bad that the A/C components have been removed under the hood. Sadly, not in my budget right now.

Imagine how the car would look with a white vinyl top.

This car is a little over a half hour from me. If someone is seriously interested in this car, I might be able to look at it for them, however this weekend calls for rain most of the weekend. It would be ideal if someone interested in this car could get the seller to bring it to me so that I could put it on my lift and give the underside a thorough inspection.

I like that color blue, nice looking car, but where's the missing A/C and the engine bay has some funky wiring going on with a exposed red wire spade connector.
(bad bulkhead connector?)

Appears to be a difference in the passenger side door between two pictures. Looks like in one picture it is missing the trim. Must have been before resto because I also see primer. My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back