SOLD 1971 IMPERIAL TX9 2DR

Status
Not open for further replies.

TX9

Reaction score
Contact seller
image.jpg
1971 IMPERIAL LEBARON TWO DOOR HARDTOP TRIPLE TX9 FORMAL BLACK 1100+ COUPES PRODUCED FOR '71 SOLD NEW DALY CITY CHRYSLER DEALER (I HAVE DEALER WINDOW STICKER) 440 / 727 FULLY LOADED THIS ULTRA RARE FUSELAGE IS LISTED ON SF BAY AREA CRAIGSLIST PM FOR DETAILS / $8880

I thought this was a keeper???

Yes, Matt very reluctant sale; only Real Estate deal makes me list

Thank You CBody Bros! Main thing is my old ranch has plenty of indoor barn MOPAR storage; new ranch only has a two MOPAR garage!

I (and probably every one else inhere) would love to see more pictures, if possible.. :icon_fU:

Good luck with both Imp-sale, and Real Estate !

Thank You CBody Bros! Main thing is my old ranch has plenty of indoor barn MOPAR storage; new ranch only has a two MOPAR garage!
Well that doesn’t sound like any kind of “ranch” at all!:poke:

$8,800 Bux and one Shitty picture ! That will be a Quick Sale ! What No Garden hose for the Wet Look in Picture ??

$8,800 Bux and one Shitty picture ! That will be a Quick Sale ! What No Garden hose for the Wet Look in Picture ??
That's the beauty of life today. Remember when all you had was one 1.5"x3" black &white, hopefully not smudged photo? Hope the seller was home when you called, phone tag back and forth for a few weeks figuring out how to pull off the deal. We sure have been spoiled the last 10 or so years.

X2 on the hose, improves sales by 50% studies have shown...

It appears you have some additional photos in your listing now, which is good. It would probably still be in your best interests to show a couple photos of the interior and underhood if you want to achieve your asking price. Also, some clarificaction as to what the actual mileage is would be helpful, but I would guess it must be 100,007 miles? Just some thoughts.

I recall when the phone was attached to the wall and there was no way of getting in contact until called or you left a call me message at the destination.

Then there was the payphone - those were the days.

Lol

link updated with two more pictures

00606_9WZe6k2aOzH_1200x900.jpg

00A0A_8A5Zzy0LDh7_1200x900.jpg

decoded:

YM23:
Imperial LeBaron
Medium
2 Door Hardtop

T1C: Unknown
Jefferson Avenue, MI, USA

211836: Sequence number