SOLD 1971 new yorker for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jw2

Reaction score
Contact seller
71 new yorker..440 power windows powerseat a/c . This car is 100% rust free and straight as an arrow. I bought this car for parts and the engine but its complete.Previous owner had removed most of the trim which all comes with the car and is all mint. No pittting etc. door panels are mint. He also installed door poppers for some reason but still have handles and they are mint. its just about ready for paint but the quote i got is not in my budget. it runs and moves but i think it has a bad lifter. new fuel tank brake booster and master cylinder. Was told it is an original 45k mile car. needs carpet front seat recovered and dash is cracked due to desert sun. This this thing is taking up so much of my garage that I cant get around it. The roof is down to bare metal. Also i replaced the hood due to holes drilled to bolt down a hood scoop. Original hood comes with car if wanted. I will be taking a loss at $2500 but I need my garage space and have too many things going on right now. My apologies for not more photos but my garage is small. I will move the car outside for more photos on request. Phoenix Arizona

20211206_132955.jpg

20211206_132948.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
71 new yorker. 440 power windows power seat a/c (...) My apologies for not more photos but my garage is small. I will move the car outside for more photos on request. captuna @gmail.com or 480-578-2388 Phoenix Arizona
If you happen to have a photo of the fender tag, that will be helpful to see the engine type (T or U) and options. Thank you.

So CH23T1C200723 is a rare GA4 grey NYer. Nice set of options too.

PS - Question: which of the power toys work?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back