For Sale 1971 Newport parts car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some jerks just have no respect.

And what is that 1969 Imperial coupe doing next to it either?

Very nice lady at Wildcat, had a great talk with her. Here are the pictures she sent me, I think that I will pass on this one, way to much work for me. Hope the pictures help someone else. Also they do not have a key to open the trunk. They will go thru the back seat to open if interested.

IMG_0288.JPG

IMG_0289.JPG

IMG_0290.JPG

IMG_0291.JPG

IMG_0292.JPG

IMG_0293.JPG

IMG_0294.JPG

IMG_0295.JPG

IMG_0296.JPG

IMG_0297.JPG

Last edited:
Damn, that car is full of good stuff, and its as far away from me as you can get. Blah.

Damn, that car is full of good stuff, and its as far away from me as you can get. Blah.
That is why I decided to pass on it, By the time I buy it, have it shipped to my house, and then repair the rust, I will be at the same point of repairing the body on my 300.

Power disc brakes. That booster is worth almost as much as the engine they pulled.
Really? Should I go snag it? It doesn't look like the one on my Fury but maybe it could serve as a replacement if I ever need one.

Really? Should I go snag it? It doesn't look like the one on my Fury but maybe it could serve as a replacement if I ever need one.
The washer bottle too, oh and the heater valve, then umm the disk brakes themselves.

Just take the whole thing and bring it back to life! I am being sentimental as this is the twin to my old '71 Newport Custom, minus the vinyl roof (same colors, factory two tone) and manual A/C mine had ATCII, sorry no roman numerals. The two of them could have made quite the car. That car made me appreciate the quality's of a four door. This picture is from when I first picked her up, she is now on her way to another similar yard, or likely a straight metal recycler as there are few parts to pick once I'm through with it.

WP_20150412_21_13_20_Pro.jpg

Power disc brakes. That booster is worth almost as much as the engine they pulled.

I don't think so Will. That is the standard booster that is still widely available. It is the dual diaphragm booster that is very valuable, like used on some B body Hemis. They were last used on the C bodies in 1970. The one in the photo is the single diaphragm.

I don't think so Will. That is the standard booster that is still widely available. It is the dual diaphragm booster that is very valuable, like used on some B body Hemis. They were last used on the C bodies in 1970. The one in the photo is the single diaphragm.

I was wondering about that comment as well. Thanks for the clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back