1971 Newport Royal

roxtar69

Reaction score
Hello all!
New member here. Thanks for the welcomes. Have some pics of my '71 Newport here.
I noticed that this car had been posted about on the site before but now she is mine and well on her way to being back on the road!
360 2BBL. no A/C
727 Automatic
8 3/4 Rear.
Great site! So glad to be here.
IMG_0952.JPG
IMG_0949.JPG
IMG_0970.JPG

IMG_0971.JPG

Hey I remember seeing this car in Connecticut. I was hoping that it would get saved because it looked pretty nice other than the missing bumper. The last I heard -the last owner found one?

Otherwise welcome to the site!

Hey I remember seeing this car in Connecticut. I was hoping that it would get saved because it looked pretty nice other than the missing bumper. The last I heard -the last owner found one?

Otherwise welcome to the site!
Hi Yeahrightgreer!
He did find one which I have and have restified along with the grille assembly and headlight setup.
Will post pics when re installed.

Nice car! I am looking forward to seeing more of it. I've never seen anyone do the side molding that way, I'm not sure I would've done it that way however I like it. Watch that plastic fuel filter, I've found they are prone having the glue detach from the body, leaving the actual filter media floating. Which isn't good.

Great looking Chrysler! Would you please post some close up pics of your wheels/tires? Personally I think they fit the whole scheme of things well.

@roxtar69 -- sharp looking car. You had advertised CE23K1C152299 for sale back last December and again a couple of months ago: do you have an update? If you sold it, is the new owner a member?

Last edited:
Back