Status
Not open for further replies.

67-Fury

Reaction score
Contact seller
https://fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/5325408202.html

00V0V_7uRnoRwuhbo_600x450.jpg

00V0V_7uRnoRwuhbo_600x450.jpg

This is a HILARIOUS ad. It's amazing how a 71 Fury has become "Rare". Maybe because it's a "loaded" 318 :urkidding: If he advertised it for what it is, I'd be more interested. With this ad, I wonder what else he's trying to pull.

"This 1971 Plymouth Fury is a RARE beauty, and has an original loaded 318-V8 engine! It runs great and is ready to be picked up today!"

Is that the original color? I like it. would be a lot nicer with Road wheels.

Yes, Looks like E7 which is "Burnished red poly" basically burgundy but now well faded[/QUOTE

I got a pic of the fender tag from the owner. Low option 318 car with a 3-71 build date. Fender tag paint code says GE7 which Hamtramck Registry data identifies as Burnished Red metallic for a Plymouth Fury.

I suppose it fades to this purplish color?

This is a HILARIOUS ad. It's amazing how a 71 Fury has become "Rare". Maybe because it's a "loaded" 318 :urkidding: If he advertised it for what it is, I'd be more interested. With this ad, I wonder what else he's trying to pull.

"This 1971 Plymouth Fury is a RARE beauty, and has an original loaded 318-V8 engine! It runs great and is ready to be picked up today!"

I'm sure 318 is a rare engine to this little flipper... unlike the far more common 5.2 liter...whatta jagoff

Yes, Looks like E7 which is "Burnished red poly" basically burgundy but now well faded[/QUOTE

I got a pic of the fender tag from the owner. Low option 318 car with a 3-71 build date. Fender tag paint code says GE7 which Hamtramck Registry data identifies as Burnished Red metallic for a Plymouth Fury.

I suppose it fades to this purplish color?

I don't buy for a second this isn't some halfassed repaint to whatever Maaco had that resembled Plum Crazy...

That car would be SOLID from that area as those cars are dry around there. Not worth that coin for what it is but it would be a nice solid car.

I would be a bit leery without seeing it in person, the fender tag was also riveted on which I had never seen before. Was built in the Belvidere IL plant.

This car looks familiar. I think it was in the Phoenix area a few years ago. I remember the color and Plymouth decal.

the V02 is rare (two tone paint, main body was GE7 and the top was painted EW1 white)
The V5x side molding is missing now.
I do not not what was part of the A97 package

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back