For Sale 1971 Plymouth Fury III Hamilton, NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys, selling a '70 Fury III I just picked up. Car has been sitting for at least 10 years. It's a pretty basic 318/904 car. It's a little on the rougher side but is still savable. Has typical rot in lower portions of fenders and quarters. Subframe and rockers are very nice. Will also need right front floor pan, trunk floor and some rear rail attention. The car is very complete and is all there. The original 318 is long gone however there is a newer 318 out of a Dodge Van in the car now. Had it running last night. The black interior is very nice. Will make a great project or parts car. Its a shame the previous owner let the car get to this point. Asking $2300 OBO. I will also be posting a very heavily optioned '71 New Yorker this weekend. Bought both cars from the same guy. I will gladly take more pictures if you would like me to. Car is located in Hamilton, NJ 08610 Thanks, John Fury.jpgfury1.jpgfury5.jpgfury6.jpgfury8.jpgfury9.jpgfury10.jpgfury11.jpg

fury 7.jpg

Fury.jpg

fury1.jpg

fury5.jpg

fury6.jpg

fury8.jpg

fury9.jpg

fury10.jpg

fury11.jpg

Nice score!

Any pictures of the NY'er?
I'll post some pictures of the New Yorker this weekend. I'm keeping it at a friends house because my driveway isn't big enough for 4 C-bodies and a '78 Dodge dually haha. The New Yorker supposedly has 50k original miles on it but like the Fury, it has been sitting for quite some time. The original window sticker is still with the car too. Unfortunately water found its way inside so the interior is pretty much trashed because of this. It's very heavily optioned. Even has the rare cassette recorder on the trans tunnel!!

Alright guys. Got some pictures of the New Yorker. I will posts them in another thread. If anybody is interested in either of these cars, make me an offer. I'd really like for them to go to somebody else on here that either wants to do the cars or need the parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back