1971 Plymouth Fury, Sport Fury & Sport Fury GT Sales Features - Dealer Promo Film

tallhair

Rufus T. Firefly
Staff member
Reaction score
In tribute to our several 71 Sport Fury builds going on on the site

Lots of option detail and excellent pics

features tons of info and power moon roof, new for 71 quiet ride, cassette stereo tape, new door locks, etc

Wow, that sure explains some of the weirdness of my car lol.
Although I'm not sure about the rear view mirror. The one that came with my sport fury was junk, so I used the old one from my 68 fury and didn't notice a change in size. It just bolted right on like it was made for it.

The "woodgrain" is kind of a joke too. It's pretty much just a glued on sticker. Pretty tacky in my opinion. I'll be getting rid of that when I get the chance. Also what was the deal with the single side mirror? It's sort of weird looking back on things. It was a total hindrance, two side mirrors are ideal, and don't ruin the symmetry of the car like the single mirror does. I will say though, the seats are a huge improvement over the 68's. They didn't hold up quite as good, but man they feel fantastic.

Thanks Tallhair, it's cool to know all the interesting little quirks the 71 has.

How many people actually opted for the sunroof anyway? I don't know if I've ever seen a single one.

Also what is wrong with that guy's mom. A Cassarole recorder? what?

!a.PNG

Thank you... so far 11.11 @ 122.5 with a small stock carb...just had one built for it so should get quicker

Back