1971 Plymouth Fury Wagon For sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

safetymike77

Reaction score
Contact seller
Just needs paint!

I bought a brown 71 Fury 9 passenger wagon off a fella here online this last year. This is the one with the exhaust through the rear bumper, if you all recall. I am trying to decide what to do with this and a couple other cars, so I am throwing it out there to see if there is interest. It is a 71 Plymouth Fury Custom suburban. When I bought it, it was hit in the front. I have since bought a parts car, and it is now wearing some nice straight front sheet metal and better doors. These parts are green. One of the fenders is perfect. The drivers side has some rust in the lower rear panel. The hood is a bubble hood with turn signals mounted in it. The grill is fair to good. Front bumper is pretty decent. Valence is real good. I got the car running better, and I put brand new tires on it. This car is a driver, you could drive it anywhere you wanted. It has a newer CD player in it and 2 6X9 Speakers. There is minimal rust on the rest of the car. There are some scratches and a couple of dents. All the glass is good. There is very dark tint on the side and back window. It has the roof rack. This thing runs and drives good. Paint it, and you have a perfect car Interior is in really good condition for the age. Driveline is a 360 and auto. I have the parts to get the AC hooked back up. it was working before I fixed the front end, but one line twisted off. I have the parts needed from the parts car. Good clear title. call me if interested. 217.653.zero624 or email me. safetymike1977 and that is at yahoo. I don't know how to post pics on here. Email me if you are interested and I will send you a bunch.

Will also consider trades.. what you got? I want a 4 door car. Either a C or a 50s-60s mopar.

009.jpg

010.jpg

008.jpg

013.jpg

PM sent ... see what you think ....what other cars do you have ??

A 60 Plymouth 2 door sedan that is right next to that one, and I have a 92 Ford F150 that I need to sell. I will consider trading all 3 for one good one, partials or whatever. Give me a call sometime today. 217 653 zero624

Does Ebay ever work? Bids were fast and furious till 1500.... But... I have 5K in it... Not giving it away, ya know?

Ouch, 5K into her. Thats gonna be a tough sell but you dont need me to tell you that. I hope it works out...

Well, This is what it looks... Bought it cracked up in the front for 2200... Shipping: 300... Parts Car: 1200....New Edelbrock: 300 New set of tires (5) 600.... Miscelaneous easily gets me to 5K....

Pretty close to firm at $2500 on this one as the won't sell it for less than #.... I don't expect to get out of it what I have in it.

Good for you, I remember when it was for sale the last time and it was a tough sell. I wonder why

Probably because it was hit in the front, and the kid that was selling it was trying to tell people that there were no frame issues when there was. I fixed the frame issues and put the whole new front metal on.

Pretty good shape for a 40 year old Wisconsin car! Glad you got her sold.

And the only reason I didn't lose my *** on it was that someone else gave me a smoking deal on a car I wanted to build....

I was ready to trade 2 cars for one like I am buying in the EXACT same condition. One guy wanted 5K..... (as in the dual trade)... The other fella wanted 1200.... Identical condition cars too...... in fact, the one I am getting I would say is slightly better than the one I was going to trade for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back