1971 Plymouth Sport Fury GT Brogham & U code Super Comando

difficult to judge.
The B5 and B7 blue both got a remix for 1971.
They are GB5 and GB7.
The GB5 is way darker than the old (E)B5 blue and the GB7 is darker than the old (E)B7.

Bob took the pictures in sunlight. To me it looks a little bit too dark for GB5 but definetly to light for GB7.
But all that might change seeing it on pictures in cloudy weather.

Carsten

No, it's not difficult. I've seen the car and own an original B7 paint 71 garage kept car.. This one is too dark, great looking car ....BUT.....

I thought you two only discuss orange. ;)

No, it's not difficult. I've seen the car and own an original B7 paint 71 garage kept car.. This one is too dark, great looking car ....BUT.....

...and the B7 on my vert is a different shade as well, looks to have a slight tint of green to it. The only original paint on mine is on the firewall so it is tough to tell. And here I thought yours was B5.

Nice update, thanks! Your restorer is doing your car the way I do my cars - but his garage is neater than mine. Wow. Way to go!

Nice. This car will reach a level of restoration quality and detail that C bodys rarely see. I'm excited for you.... :yaayy:
Congradulations.

That car is a real nice foundation to start with, the metal in that body is damned good for sure.

cars paint got its last wash today.....off to media blasting...

something you never see survive 45 years under a car in northern canada...

Back