Reaction score
Probably from a member....
1971 Plymouth Sport Fury GT Clone | Classic Cars | Belleville | Kijiji
s-l640.jpg

s-l640.jpg

s-l640.jpg

s-l640.jpg

Still for sale it seems

It appears so, and it says it was listed 7 weeks ago. Here is what the ad says with some pictures for posterity. From the ad......

"1971 Plymouth Sport Fury GT Clone Originally a Sport Fury, but stripes, engine and transmission were upgraded to make it a GT. South Carolina Car, 120 268 miles on the clock. Lots of NOS parts on it. Has A/C, cruise, power brakes, power steering, crank windows, vinyl 2 tone bucket seats, and a console shift. 440 engine and 727 Torque Flight transmission is date coded to match the car, but originally a 360. 500 miles on rebuilt engine and trans. Painted and NOS vinyl roof and NOS stripe kit installed around 2006. Has been stored inside always, well cared for, and hasn't been out much in the last 18 years. $29,500 CAD or best offer. Message for phone #, no texts, phone calls only. Listing for my father."

_nc_ohc=MNXEBVYszsQAX-pQTrb&_nc_ht=scontent-bos5-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=wW65vnfR-EYAX_scziK&_nc_ht=scontent-bos5-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=B-MiUp0K-skAX8g8sqf&_nc_ht=scontent-bos5-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=xhrdIN_i6twAX9UAUMB&_nc_ht=scontent-bos5-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=effZhDgdYSgAX_NZyEF&_nc_ht=scontent-bos5-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=2Lqolx23ytQAX_PjAjM&_nc_ht=scontent-bos5-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=WAg12acqdLwAX-Z4gtq&_nc_ht=scontent-bos5-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=DwyeYbSbvwcAX9kAqjW&_nc_ht=scontent-bos5-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=VsYdxJ_UVV0AX92K_Xa&_nc_ht=scontent-bos5-1.jpg

I can't beleive I been on this site since 2019 and I never noticed this car for sale before, or if I did maybe I didn't pay that much attention at the time. Wow I love that color especially with the white top and stripes. Its a very well done clone, BUT that interior AND it being a clone DEFINITELY hurt the value in my opinion. Is it me or does it look like the interior may have been yellow at one time? I'd love to see the fender tag on this one.

I can't beleive I been on this site since 2019 and I never noticed this car for sale before, or if I did maybe I didn't pay that much attention at the time. Wow I love that color especially with the white top and stripes. Its a very well done clone, BUT that interior AND it being a clone DEFINITELY hurt the value in my opinion. Is it me or does it look like the interior may have been yellow at one time? I'd love to see the fender tag on this one.

I don't believe that the owner is on this site. Keep in mind that the asking price is in Canadian dollars. The conversion to US dollars would put the price in US dollars at $21,830 as the Canadian dollar is worth 74 cents. I spoke with the owner of this car many years ago at Carlise. A very nice guy. The tail light lenses have black where they should have silver and a '71 Sport Fury had the rear bumper with the rubber applique. This car appears to have a Fury III rear bumper. To me, the stripe looks incorrect. The blocks that make up the stripe appear to get small to soon. Nonetheless, if I had the cash and the room, I would be interested. I wonder if some of the interior parts came from a Gran Coupe.

I thought it looked good but am far from an expert on c bodies, the interior looks odd. The covers seem very wrinkly and not to fit correct.

Back