WANTED 1971 Superbee

Status
Not open for further replies.

thrashingcows

Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for a 71 Superbee, must be a WM23 VIN. Looking for a mostly rust free and complete project car, clean daily driver or maybe older resto showing it's age, or perhaps a nicely restored car?

Options I would love on the car are a N96 Ramcharger hood, head away headlights, or Elastomeric bumpers, other options not too important, not interested in Hemi, or 440/6bbl cars, prefer 340, 383 or 440/4bbl powered, Non numbers matching motor/tranny OK. Paint code F7 or F8 Green cars are at the top of my list, but will consider most colors other then the high impact red, orange and yellows.

Would like as much documentation as possible, build sheet and fender tag etc, but can live with just the fender tag(s)

Respond to this thread, or PM me with what you have or find....Thanks!:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Wtf kind of site is that? I’d call at least half of those scams.:wtf::bs_flag:

Yeah most of the listings on this, and other similar sites have had the information pulled/stolen from old Ebay auctions, then they list the cars with ridiculously low prices and try and work a scam on you if you do contact them. A few of the ads don't seem to be scams from what I have found...been searching for a while and contacted more then a few individuals. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back