1972-73 IMPERIAL FOR SALE Tracker starting NOW into INFINITY.

DY3 = Honey Gold
RLXW = white vinyl top
V5X = black vinyl body side moldings
RLY4 = gold leather seats

T&T steering wheel, vents, cruise control... nice!

Salvage vehicle, not clear title, could be somewhat problematic to obtain a title?

Maybe a salvage title, but at least it's a title. Not a problem here. It would have to go through an enhanced inspection to get a new title to allow it to be put on the road. But it will still have a "scarlet" letter on it forever, showing that at one point it was a salvage vehicle.
Still worth it in my eye.

Should go cheap, it's at $550 right now @DocMcNeedy

Maybe a salvage title, but at least it's a title. Not a problem here. It would have to go through an enhanced inspection to get a new title to allow it to be put on the road. But it will still have a "scarlet" letter on it forever, showing that at one point it was a salvage vehicle.
Still worth it in my eye.

Should go cheap, it's at $550 right now @DocMcNeedy
It definitely is a purty one...just what I need is another dead horse:stop:...wifey would love that:realcrazy:...if I was single and out in the country I would have it shipped up here and throw it in a pole shed and make it a project...:lol:

It definitely is a purty one...just what I need is another dead horse:stop:...wifey would love that:realcrazy:...if I was single and out in the country I would have it shipped up here and throw it in a pole shed and make it a project...:lol:
You're getting a pole shed?

You're getting a pole shed?
In my Imperial dreams....:)

20190201_055651.jpg

I did some numbers in my head, and to get the car paid for, shipped, customs, duty, Canadian sales tax, converted into Canadian dollars= $18,000. Nice car, but can find nicer much closer to home here in Ontario for less.

I did some numbers in my head, and to get the car paid for, shipped, customs, duty, Canadian sales tax, converted into Canadian dollars= $18,000. Nice car, but can find nicer much closer to home here in Ontario for less.
giphy.gif

This sketch of yours is saved on my phone too, it's awesome :thumbsup:View attachment 257535
Thanks Paul. I've been drawing and painting since kindergarten...artistic all my life...I have no way to prove it...But, I think I could tackle bodywork and paint on my Imperials or future Imperials with some success...But, that ship has sailed with time and space available... and I'm not quitting my day job anytime soon.

Thanks Paul. I've been drawing and painting since kindergarten...artistic all my life...I have no way to prove it...But, I think I could tackle bodywork and paint on my Imperials or future Imperials with some success...But, that ship has sailed with time and space available... and I'm not quitting my day job anytime soon.
NOBODY is going to want a guy with "body shop hands" sticking his fingers in their mouth... :realcrazy::poke::thankyou:

Back