1972-73 IMPERIAL FOR SALE Tracker starting NOW into INFINITY.

Is this a real deal, or a dated post. I wonder, it has not come up on my radar!
Oh, I see now, it was dated 2014, sorry, I need to spend more time looking at the listing and not the pictures!

I don´t know, but you can ask about it from the seller (Steve Dashner), who´s phone number is 870 746-4703 or 214-435-1192. You could send an email to him via car-from-uk.com.

You painted that!?!

I really like it, how much for a portrait of my B5 blue 73? I'm serious!
Paul and John...I worked Lee into the background. @BLIMP @LeBaron1973
20190209_153826.jpg

What's with the white one cycling in the background? Coming in for the kill or staking its territory:poke:

We may as well tell everyone- the white one was mine, and I just sold it to Doc, my friend needed space in his new garage and recently asked me Is Lee for sale as someone had inquired whilst Perry was out in it.

Since I won't get back until maybe 2020 it was best to let her go rather than pay storage somewhere.

I contacted Doc as I always said I'd give him the opportunity to buy before anyone else, and we were able to conclude a mutually satisfactory deal. Perry is delivering her to Doc next month, I loved my 40 mile drive and know that Doc will enjoy her too, along with the rest of his fleet.

Bon voyage Lee, happy motoring Doc.:usflag::thumbsup:

We may as well tell everyone- the white one was mine, and I just sold it to Doc, my friend needed space in his new garage and recently asked me Is Lee for sale as someone had inquired whilst Perry was out in it.

Since I won't get back until maybe 2020 it was best to let her go rather than pay storage somewhere.

I contacted Doc as I always said I'd give him the opportunity to buy before anyone else, and we were able to conclude a mutually satisfactory deal. Perry is delivering her to Doc next month, I loved my 40 mile drive and know that Doc will enjoy her too, along with the rest of his fleet.

Very Cool

Thanks John. I think you know I will keep Lee exercised, spoiled and she will have tiptop automotive healthcare.:lol:

Thought you were slowing down, Doc. Congratulations on taking over caretaker duties on Lee.

Very Cool
Yes, there is a trunk full of spares (don't recall but they're Doc's now) and literature like the dealer color and upholstery folder and dealer information folder, and in the glovebox amongst the assorted paperwork is a form listing the dealer name (can't recall now) from Alice TX, and the purchase date which I think was February 1973 so it must have either been specially ordered or bought off the showroom floor relatively soon after manufacture.

John...I am counting down the days...can't wait.
LEE COUNTDOWN.jpg9.jpg

Exercise will be good, as, apart from when Perry drove her back to WI from Salt Lake City, I don't think her she's had much use, Perry having his Lincoln's.

Put your guys in touch with Randy Thompson (Randall's Auto Haus) in Appleton and they can discuss what was done, but like I said to him in 2017, start at the front bumper, end at the rear, everything being checked and repaired/replaced, which was done, dash was pulled and a couple of old fuse issues were corrected with modern circuit breskers/fuses whatever it was.

I'll leave the turbocharger, hood scoop, rear spoiler and 32 inch wheels to you.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Exercise will be good, as, apart from when Perry drove her back to WI from Salt Lake City, I don't think her she's had much use, Perry having his Lincoln's.

Put your guys in touch with Randy Thompson (Randall's Auto Haus) in Appleton and they can discuss what was done, but like I said to him in 2017, start at the front bumper, end at the rear, everything being checked and repaired/replaced, which was done, dash was pulled and a couple of old fuse issues were corrected with modern circuit breskers/fuses whatever it was.

I'll leave the turbocharger, hood scoop, rear spoiler and 32 inch wheels to you.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
For living half a world away, and hardly ever getting to drive the car, you've shown more love for that car than many owners who look.at and touch their cars daily. A very sincere Thank You to you, John!

For living half a world away, and hardly ever getting to drive the car, you've shown more love for that car than many owners who look.at and touch their cars daily. A very sincere Thank You to you, John!
You're welcome, had things been different, and fuel cheaper it may have come here.

In reality, such a beautiful car is better in her homeland cruising the highways, it was my pleasure helping her along the way.

Thx for your kind remarks. Should I eventually get to Alberta, I think a Cordoba would be a better size, and Graham has one waiting for me he says. Just take it to the dealership John, and 50k later I'm all set.

Lol

Last edited:
Back