WANTED 1972 chrysler newport side molding

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricks_RR

Reaction score
Contact seller
I am looking the side molding both sides for a 2 door custom Newport

0804171758.jpg

that's my next move I was just hoping someone here may have them and they could use the money .
thanks

They were available with black, blue, green, tan, white or gold rubber and it looks like just a simple bright trim.
I looked up one piece in all colors and not out there NOS.

Alan

I have 1 NOS door molding + 1 NOS rear quarter panel molding for a 1972 Chrysler Newport Custom 2 Door (with brown or tan inserts); could also have NOS rear wheel opening moldings but will not be able to check until next weekend. You can PM me.

I will take a picture of the two pieces I have the guy throw out the other ones due to all bent up .
thank you for the help I think with the trim pieces will make the car

I believe mine are the same width but the color of the inserts is different. Will check this coming weekend. Nice Newport BTW

Sorry for the delay. Here is what I have (NOS): 1 rear quarter panel molding + 1 door molding, both with brown inserts, The door molding is perfect. The rear quarter moldings does have a couple of kinks at the ends. You should be able to see that on the images.

I purchased these moldings from Len Dawson's NOS Mopar Parts about a dozen years ago and never unwrapped then until now. I no longer have the Newport they were intended for.

Haven't located the rear wheel opening moldings yet but am pretty certain I have them.

Perhaps another option would be to contact Len Dawson's NOS Mopar parts in case they have a complete set, which could make it much easier for you. I believe you would need the individual part number in order to search their site; I may be able to help with that.

20170819_164921.jpg

20170819_164929.jpg

20170819_165025.jpg

pm me if you wouls ell them and with a price
thank you very much

also looking for a windshield washer bottle for this car

does any one have a picture of the washer bottle for this car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back