For Sale 1972 Dodge Monaco Station Wagon - Ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
1972 Wagon 13.jpg
1972 Wagon 16.jpg
1972 Wagon 19.jpg
1972 Wagon 29.jpg

I met the owner last year when I was in Colorado. We talked about the '72, but I didn't actually see it. Looks like he is selling his AMC wagon as well, that one was in excellent condition, I have pics of that one on my phone.

I don't think Steve posts here but he does lurk. Last I heard he does own that black 70.
This is a nice looking car. Steve seems to find the cars

I had a green/green '73. Sold on eBay to a guy in Texas, saw it back on eBay about 7-8 years later.

That's one of the coolest looking wagons ever. Wish I had more room to keep some of these cars.

I don't think Steve posts here but he does lurk. Last I heard he does own that black 70.
This is a nice looking car. Steve seems to find the cars

Yes he does find the cars. Has been finding them for years. Most of them are the big Mopar wagons!

What is really rare about that car is finding one that actually has nice woodgrain on it. One of the best looking wagons ever made in the styling department, and great in every other aspect as well. I wonder what it will bring, as the market for those wagons is unclear to me? I have seen very few wagons that nice, so I hope it does well.

I have not seen a 72 with the wood grain intact before....that car looks amazing! I would own that in a heart beat if I was looking for a mopar wagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back