1972 Fury dash board

72Fury

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the instrument panel is the same on 1971 as 1972? Specifically I am looking for the right side dash bezel (that the radio and heat/ac controls would sit in) and the top trim piece that goes over the instrument panel, under the dash pad. I'm missing the front arm rest pads & the rear marker lights also. Any idea what year(s) fit that? I'll add a couple photos of what I'm missing. Thanks!

2012_0721AC.jpg

2012_0721AD.jpg

2012_0721AE.jpg

2012_0721AB.jpg

Does anyone know if the instrument panel is the same on 1971 as 1972? Specifically I am looking for the right side dash bezel (that the radio and heat/ac controls would sit in) and the top trim piece that goes over the instrument panel, under the dash pad.

I know little about the 72's and 73's. Something is telling me they are different in more than just appearance. Your photo shows a black (for lack of a better word) trim ring around the inside of the dash, the 71's dont have that. The trim on the left bezel is also different around the speedometer than the 71's. The light panel over top? I always thought they would but after looking at your photos I am thinking not.

DSCF0223.jpg299825 2011 switches.jpg299825 2011 radio.jpg

DSCF0223.jpg

299825 2011 switches.jpg

299825 2011 radio.jpg

I once saw a Polara that had the same dash as my 72 if that will help, might be easier to find ...Nice shift knob mine is a golf ball, haven't ran across one yet the wife broke mine off trying to bring the Fury in out of the rain.

I once saw a Polara that had the same dash as my 72 if that will help, might be easier to find ...Nice shift knob mine is a golf ball, haven't ran across one yet the wife broke mine off trying to bring the Fury in out of the rain.

Is there something unique or hard to find about that shift knob or am I missing something?

I need the plastic that goes over the instrument panel, and the plastic dash part that the radio and heat/ac controls sit in. The arm rest pads for the front, depending on shape color, the rear marker lights and the bulb wiring would be nice. What I have for the dash is in the first pictures.

69highlife.....I notice you have an am/fm radio and a rear defogger.....Since you are parting her I do believe your car has the adapter plate for the rear defogger and speaker in the same cutout. If she does and you are willing to let it go I'd like to see some photos of the under shelf set up and a price on the adapter.

Thanks.........

Drive arm rest.jpgPass arm rest.jpgRear deck.jpg
I will help with whatever I can. It's a 1972 4 door Fury III. @72Fury, I should have all the dash instrument panel pieces and markers lights. The drivers armrest is compromised. I'll have to look at the dash and put up a pic. @polara71, I'm not sure if I have what you are looking for. The back dash was in this condition when I purchased the car. If anybody need anything that I may have, please message me. I'm not looking to make any big money, just want to help out where I could. Just ask and I will take pics any put them up. Thanks.
:sFl_america2:

Drive arm rest.jpg

Pass arm rest.jpg

Rear deck.jpg

Any pictures of the outside & under the hood? I'll inventory what's missing. Thanks

It actually was "shot". The previous owner told us when we bought it, there was a shoot out at a gas station in PA, I think, and was tagged in the rear!

Back