WANTED 1972 Fury II black interior door panels (need fronts only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSP8667

Reaction score
Contact seller
I am restoring my 72 Fury II police car. Former owner decided to cut round holes in the front door panels to install speakers!! Not happy. The panels are in great shape, except for the HOLES!!

I think I have a gold set laying around. Easy enough to paint. From a 1971 Fury III sedan.

I think I have a gold set laying around. Easy enough to paint. From a 1971 Fury III sedan.
Hi and thank you for responding. I not sure but I think the Fury III is different from the Fury II. Can you give me your email and I will send a pic of door I need.

Thanks
Chris

I am restoring my 72 Fury II police car. Former owner decided to cut round holes in the front door panels to install speakers!! Not happy. The panels are in great shape, except for the HOLES!!
Neat. What force? Any pictures of your car?

Thanks. PA State Police. I did upload a bunch of pics of my car which is undergoing a frame-off restoration.

Chris

If by some chance you are restoring a 2-door 72 Fury II cop car let me know as I have those door panels in black.
Bill

Hi Bill. My car is sedan but can you attach a picture or two? Interested to see the difference.

Thanks
Chris

Hi Bill. My car is sedan but can you attach a picture or two? Interested to see the difference.

Thanks
Chris

As requested:

1972 Fury 2 right door panel (2).jpg

Thanks Bill. That's EXACTLY the one I need but in a SEDAN!! LOL Thanks and if I come across anyone needing these, I will certainly let you know....
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back