WANTED 1972 Imperial dash cluster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello all,

I'm searching for a complete working dash cluster for my '72 Imperial.
I don't need the main dash fascia plastic trim but all the gauges, control lights, etc behind it.

Due to a short circuit some plugs and gauges are damaged but I also think that the circuit board is damaged.

If someone only has the gasoline/temperature, oil pressure gauge or circuit board for sale, I'm also interested in buying them separately of course.

Patrick
1972_Chrysler_Imperial_LeBaron_2-dr_HT_Coupe_82.jpg

I have a complete dash for a 1973 imperial , if that helps .

IMG_0308.JPG

IMG_0310.JPG

IMG_0314.JPG

Hello,

Can you guarantee all gauges and control lights are in working condition?
If so, I'm interested in buying the complete dash.
You can always send me a direct email on : [email protected]

Patrick

Just noticed..... I'm interested in that steering wheel! It doesn't appear to be cracked. Contact me!!

Just noticed..... I'm interested in that steering wheel! It doesn't appear to be cracked. Contact me!!
Hi Robert,

Steering wheel isn't for sale.
And it is cracked, I'm also searching for a replacement but they are very difficult to find, especially a green one.
1972_Chrysler_Imperial_LeBaron_2-dr_HT_Coupe_75.jpg

Patrick

Guys , when i get a chance i will go to the farm and check everything out and get better pictures. I just had back surgery i moving real slow.

Guys , when i get a chance i will go to the farm and check everything out and get better pictures. I just had back surgery i moving real slow.
I hope you're feeling better soon.
If possible, please check if all gauges and control lights are working.

Patrick

Dash cluster works

That's great news!
I'm interested in the complete dash cluster, including all wiring and firewall (bulkhead) connector.
Please let me know your asking price. It needs to be shipped to Belgium :)

If you don't want to discuss prices here you can always contact me directly via [email protected]

Thank you,
Patrick Slegers
Braambessenstraat 46 | 2400 Mol | Belgium
[email protected] | +32478235996

I,m pulling the part plus all connectors 200.00 Shipping to belgium 138.56 Keep in mind i wont be pulling parts until the first week of august, i just had back surgery. Paypal only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back