1972 New Yorker 4 Door HT Parting

Jer

Reaction score
I've decided to take some time off and clean up the yard. Next on the list to tear into is a '72 New Yorker 4dr HT. The body is rotted, but the gold interior is decent. AC, tint, light group, AM radio, and oddly a power bench seat, but no PW or locks. I know the 72-73s don't get a lot of love, but if you need anything, please let me know and I'll send off pictures.

At some point a '70 300 convertible is next.

Thanks! Jer

I've decided to take some time off and clean up the yard. Next on the list to tear into is a '72 New Yorker 4dr HT. The body is rotted, but the gold interior is decent. AC, tint, light group, AM radio, and oddly a power bench seat, but no PW or locks. I know the 72-73s don't get a lot of love, but if you need anything, please let me know and I'll send off pictures.

Thanks! Jer

Lots of parts interchange with 1973, so you may want to post a link in The 1973 Chrysler Thread. @ricks_RR has a 2dr Newport that your NYB might help with.

One favor request: could you please post the fender tags of both cars -- especially the 300, as it is one of the "Last Convertibles"?

Last edited:
FYI, Jer and I go way back. He parted a 71 polara Brougham, gotta be 15 years ago. I purchased a lot of parts from him reasonably priced, delivered to Carlisle and shipped.

"One favor request: could you please post the fender tags of both cars -- especially the 300, as it is one of the "Last Convertibles" There is no fender tag on the 72 - it quite literally rotted to dust. The one on the 300 is a bit better, and will post when I get a picture of it.

And thanks Dave, for your support!

Lots of parts interchange with 1973, so you may want to post a link in The 1973 Chrysler Thread. @ricks_RR has a 2dr Newport that your NYB might help with.

One favor request: could you please post the fender tags of both cars -- especially the 300, as it is one of the "Last Convertibles"?

As requested!

70 300 Cvt Tag.JPG

@Jer Would this car happen to still be in your yard?
I need a gold glove box door.
If this is still available could you please send me a few pictures of the glove box door, in and out please.

@Jer Is there still something left of the gold interior? I need a Dash Pad for my 72 Newport with Gold interior and all 4 Armrests... If these parts are still for sale, you could send me a PM with Pictures. Would be very happy to hear from you :)
Aron

Thanks! Jer
Hi, does this Chrysler have a Under Hood lamp assembly? If so, I would purchase it. Please let me know.
Thank you

Back