For Sale 1972 Plymouth Duster 340 in Pa.

Non C Body Stuff for Sale

1. JC68vert300

JC68vert300 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Contact Seller
    image.jpeg We were driving to a wedding yesterday in Pennsylvania. While passing Milford Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram, this was parked out front, for sale. So I stopped quick to click a photo, couldn't stop for more information, we were short on time, dark and closed on the way home. 340 decal on hood.

2. SportFury70

SportFury70 Active Member

0   0   0

I'm NOT a buyer. But, there is not much info on the official Milford website about it. Just gives the "stock" number and V.I.N. NO photos or price.

3. saforwardlook

saforwardlook Old Man with a Hat FCBO Gold Member

0   0   0

Here is one I sold to my good friend in Finland. My body/paint guy prepped the body and other work on the car before it shipped. My friend over there finished the paint and stiping. He did a nice job I thought. He has bought quite a few other cars from me, mostly C bodies for both him and his dad. They always do really nice work.

Kent's Completed Duster front.jpg

His dad bought this 1971 Sport Fury GT from me as well and finished up some restoration on it too:

Kent 71 SFGT p. 1.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  4. 1978 NYB

1978 NYB Warfighter FCBO Gold Member

0   0   0

Nice cars!

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1
  5. SportFury70

SportFury70 Active Member

0   0   0

I'll take what's behind door number 2. (Meaning the GT) That looks like a beauty. Must be if it's in a Magazine. The white interior sets off the blue. Duster looks like a beauty too. When Mopar Magazines gave a shit about our C-body cars. Doesn't seem like they really do anymore. Granted, the rare C's but how about the others.

• Agree Agree x 1