For Sale 1972 Plymouth Duster 340 in Pa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JC68vert300

Reaction score
Contact seller
image.jpeg
We were driving to a wedding yesterday in Pennsylvania. While passing Milford Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram, this was parked out front, for sale. So I stopped quick to click a photo, couldn't stop for more information, we were short on time, dark and closed on the way home. 340 decal on hood.

I'm NOT a buyer. But, there is not much info on the official Milford website about it. Just gives the "stock" number and V.I.N. NO photos or price.

Here is one I sold to my good friend in Finland. My body/paint guy prepped the body and other work on the car before it shipped. My friend over there finished the paint and stiping. He did a nice job I thought. He has bought quite a few other cars from me, mostly C bodies for both him and his dad. They always do really nice work.

Kent's Completed Duster front.jpg

His dad bought this 1971 Sport Fury GT from me as well and finished up some restoration on it too:

Kent 71 SFGT p. 1.jpg

I'll take what's behind door number 2. (Meaning the GT) That looks like a beauty. Must be if it's in a Magazine. The white interior sets off the blue. Duster looks like a beauty too. When Mopar Magazines gave a **** about our C-body cars. Doesn't seem like they really do anymore. Granted, the rare C's but how about the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back