Not open for further replies.

Factorial

Reaction score
Contact seller
Nicht meine.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

“Well here is that big bad Big Block Plymouth wagon you’ve been trolling ebay looking For . The car is titled in my name I own it ! I originally purchased from2nd owner and drove from Philadelphia PA to Pocono pa 150 miles . Since Then it has remained in storage . Now having sold my storage building Here it is for sale . I have started often until the last year When I believe either the points needed cleaning or the carb Finally went bad . I was able to start with a quick filing of the points And starter fluid so you will have to tow. Now for the good stuff , nearly All original paint Sport Fury with Factory HIDEAWAY HEADLIGHTS ! 3 rd tow rear Facing seat , power disc brakes and a/c virtually untouched Percent in my humble opinion for a Demon drivetrain swap ! Super hard to find in untouched condition so much potential. Please call me if youHave any questions 917-670-4070 or text . A truly useful classic machine Needeing minimum to dominate the road once again”

1972 Plymouth Plymouth Sport Fury Wagon Sport Suburban | eBay

Yea don't see many of this year in the wagon, nice one to preserve.

"in my humble opinion for a Demon drivetrain swap"

Set my Jackass alarm off... :icon_fU:

Appears to have had dry storage...best of luck Dave, go get it!

It's still on CL. Maybe not sold? Updated ad 12 hours ago. 1972 Plymouth Fury Sport Suburban Wagon 9 passenger big block Here's the number- 917-670-4070.

Last couple of auctions with this seller didn't end too well, I'd be wary.

Feedback as a seller

iconNeg_16x16.gif
Dishonest seller -- failed to mention the many flaws with car. Don't trust!
More than a year ago
Pontiac: Bonneville Convertable (#112018893623) US $8,000.00

iconNeg_16x16.gif
I purchased car, paid $500 deposit. Seller sold car locally and kept my $500.
More than a year ago
Jaguar : XJ VDP/SC (#111356687360)

I wouldn't be surprised if the final bids were deadbeats as a payback.

Not honest,. I 've been to see this car twice.... first he said it would run with spray in the carb,, we made appointment, the car is sitting outside on the side of a house since a very long time, and he didn't have the right key to the ignition.... a few days later he called me and told me he had found the keys and will help me load on my trailer.... and I made the trip again... to find out that it wouldn't shift , driveshaft removed. he doesn't even know.. so I did leave the car where it was ..

Not honest,. I 've been to see this car twice.... first he said it would run with spray in the carb,, we made appointment, the car is sitting outside on the side of a house since a very long time, and he didn't have the right key to the ignition.... a few days later he called me and told me he had found the keys and will help me load on my trailer.... and I made the trip again... to find out that it wouldn't shift , driveshaft removed. he doesn't even know.. so I did leave the car where it was ..
Thanks for the ' Heads up ' guys... I dont much like people that misrepresent... I always err on the side of being painfully honest.. a few $ is not worth being dishonest. .
I called and left a message... if he calls back I'll talk to him and feel out the situation ...thanks again...

someone on FB was there to buy it.
This is what he posted on FB to make others be careful with this seller:

"I drove all the way out to the Poconos to buy this car today after getting a second chance offer on eBay and let me tell you it was horrible. I specifically asked if it was solid and had any rot and when I got there I found blatant holes and cracks from body filler and patch panels falling off of it. I try to bring the sellers attention to it and he comes back with that it’s the way he got it and it looks fine and how the bondo filled rotting fenders on the front were worth $2,000 alone. Mind you the lower half of the car also looked as if it was painted with a spray can and the spots on the hood are house paint covering flakes and peels. The transmission linkage also wasn’t connected so no test drives and beyond that’s I didn’t even bother trying to start it. I was beyond pissed and am leaving this out in the open to anyone who was thinking of looking at it to know what to expect."

Hope this helps those considering the car.

Carsten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back