1972 polara wagon

Michael Johnson

Reaction score
Just bought the car on Thursday drove all to to Spokane Washington from Aberdeen Washington 900 mile round trip. Tow truck broke down, but that didn't stop me from from saving this Polara from a field of 80 plus cars and probably another 10 tons of appliances and other industrial equipment.

received_2181256858754052.jpeg

00t0t_45PT6BGwsQg_1200x900.jpg

00T0T_8rPxAD4yZIO_1200x900.jpg

00u0u_6N1Rny1iUj_600x450.jpg

So far the car is not bad, it's got the typical Mopar behind rear axle rust floors are good all a little surface rust. It has the 400 missing 727 auto trans. Cruise control AC car. Needs one window, two tail lights, the axle half shaft and the Sure Grip pod I have the tube though.

Good on ya!! That looks like one we've lamented about its condition/location in the past.

I'm subscribed, love all the wagons. Looks like a good starting point!

Glad to see it saved. I watched the ad and considered going to save it too. I was afraid the derby idiots would get it. Super cool car!

Oh yeah I remember this wagon...spent some time trying to figure out a way to pick it up. Really glad to see you've saved it, and hope you keep adding lots of pictures to this thread as you bring it back to life.

Kinda ironic that this year I too bought my 1st C body, which was also a 72 Dodge wagon from Washington state.

Wow! If you choose to, it won't take much to make those floors perfect. Wish my wagon had your rear bumper and 3rd seat footwell!

That floor looks pretty solid despite the tape hiding something underneath it. Thumbs up for your project!

Back