NOT MINE 1973 Chrysler Imperial on eBay - NOT MINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't buy a car thats been messed with that much. It would have to be almost free and my favorite model.
I have to question the body work, whats hidden or why did it rust that bad around the window if it was done correctly or taken care of?
The engine is a door stop. The 440 has to go back in . If I were worried about fuel economy install a Gear vendors unit in there and be done with the hodge podge.

I had a 77 and a 76 NYB. What,s the biggest plus or minus regarding how they drive and handle, and the way it,s easy to live with or not, 69 to 73 Imp. Versus the 74 to 78 Formal Chrysler.Is one better than the other.I,m more interested in highway driving and how they brake.Phil

... With the original 440 included who thinks this is a good deal even with the engine swap? I do. ...yeah it needs some rust repair (relatively minor) and some leather work but it would be fun to just drive it. Maybe take it to some local cruises? Maybe that poly has enough umphhh for fun cruising? Hell most guys here say leave the hood closed at shows anyway. Nobody has to know. 3 grand doesn't even buy you a lot of basket cases anymore.
The fun of driving it is the main thing (so far) that I’ve gotten out of my T&C. It has also gotten me to/from work (also served as a “micro” U-Haul) when my other vehicles were on the fritz.

MPG? For less effort than an engine swap, I got an old inherited Caravan roadworthy again.

yeahh,, but from WHO....? :rolleyes:

( And hope he realizes that with his bid he now has an additional fee to pay..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back