For Sale 1973 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham - $6500 (Columbus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1970cat

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/5359065629.html
00D0D_7gxx8SAwvdn_600x450.jpg

00Z0Z_bWbqeLQOBcQ_600x450.jpg

00A0A_lHXXje9SWzU_600x450.jpg

00O0O_5Ove5ErWvbo_600x450.jpg

00l0l_4D5fv3heOxx_600x450.jpg

Very nice, original, 2-owner car. 440 7.2L engine, automatic, well equipped. Runs well. $6500

Cash only

Looks real nice...wish it ran long enough to get it out of the garage so could get a good look at it. HA
I'll never understand the Craig listers

If anyone is interested in this NYer, it is only about a half hour from me.

If anyone is interested in this NYer, it is only about a half hour from me.

I am interested in this NYB - think I am in the minority as I like the flat front. Do really like the color combo and interior! If you could give it a look over, that would be great.

I would definitely reimburse you for your time & gas!

A neighbor of ours when I was a kid had the "mariner" edition - think that is why i have a soft spot for the 73 face

Last edited:
This is a very nice car and worth his asking price if there isn't any surprises.

This is a very nice car and worth his asking price if there isn't any surprises.

If Zymurgy can give a good review on it - I will definitely give it a serious look

This is the Mariner edition our neighbor had - to a 7 yr old kid at the time, this was the greatest car EVER!:steering:

I thought they were so rich (well, they did pretty well to buy this new)

1973-chrysler-newport-mariner.jpg

A tad more on The Mariner.

View attachment 71690
This is the car to have. I always had dreams of finding one but from what I understand only a few were made. I was told by a gentleman at Carlisle about ten years ago that one in bad shape came to the car corral on a flatbed and sold within minutes and was taken away.Cannot verify his story but he swears it was the car and described it accurately. Wish I was there to see it because i have never seen one in person. That would look nice parked next to my 73 Chrysler Navajo Edition!

This is the car to have. I always had dreams of finding one but from what I understand only a few were made. I was told by a gentleman at Carlisle about ten years ago that one in bad shape came to the car corral on a flatbed and sold within minutes and was taken away.Cannot verify his story but he swears it was the car and described it accurately. Wish I was there to see it because i have never seen one in person. That would look nice parked next to my 73 Chrysler Navajo Edition!

Seeing one of these today would be amazing.

This '73 is a really nice looking car. But I'm not sure about the A/C. Is it AutoTemp II? I can't tell, but it looks like there is a temperature control thumb wheel there above the heater controls. . . Does his ad say: "Needs Charged" anywhere ?

Seeing one of these today would be amazing.
I always liked them... in high school and after I wanted one, but never owned one... these days I don't have the space to even consider it. If you like the car... don't worry about us... we will find something to love in it. As long as it's a used car its fair game and some of frustrations will be taken out... I think the price is high... but you need to look it over to judge for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back