nc_ohc=WqjAsV2s5M0AX8Z9Z65&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-1.jpg

nc_ohc=WrNTlIUwX88AX-GRuDS&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-1.jpg

nc_ohc=4WPJn_Q8xMUAX9lwx8m&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-1.jpg

nc_ohc=c844dl0o5lcAX_367Cn&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2.jpg

nc_ohc=JRJh3HytNOAAX9U6IXN&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2.jpg

nc_ohc=FasLsssO9jgAX-481Fs&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-1.jpg

nc_ohc=e0jPVe__XCMAX9Ewze7&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-1.jpg

_g8LoU&tn=S8K-DjQVQUrLpE_O&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2.jpg

36,660 original miles. This car is mostly original. It wears it’s factory green paint and the original vinyl top is in good shape. The interior is all original and in very nice shape. There are some blemishes in the paint such as few scratches and such but it still presents itself very well. The car is equipped with a 400 big block V8, Torqueflite automatic transmission, power steering, power brakes, rim blow horn, A/C, AM/FM/Seeking radio, rear defrost, and more. This car drives excellent. It needs nothing to be driven and enjoyed as is. The brakes are new, fuel system has been gone through and hoses and such replaced, new tires, engine tune up, new PS hose, battery, etc. I have taken it on many long distance trips without any problems. Everything works with exception of the clock and A/C. The A/C worked great but I believe the compressor finally went out on it. There is a small leak from the PS box. Please ask any questions. Clear NC title.

Thank you for posting CM43M3C322191 -- whitewalls would look great on this Newport Custom!

Triple Pickle!
Whats not to love about 73's?
Power disc brakes, electronic ignition, and hardened valve seats runs good on unleaded gas.
Fresh carpet and whitewall tires will warrant the turn key price!

Whats not to love about 73's?

With due respect, the ugly formal front stuck on a fuselage body. Gives me a punch in the guts every single time.

Luckily, this aesthetic sin was forced upon us just one year. As an excuse, the transition to the 1974 Formals is often mentioned.

For the mid 1970's B-body this excuse for deviation from good taste does not hold, as it lasted much longer. Their popularity is mainly based on the cop car aura. The looks are just as awful.

With due respect, the ugly formal front stuck on a fuselage body. Gives me a punch in the guts every single time.

Luckily, this aesthetic sin was forced upon us just one year. As an excuse, the transition to the 1974 Formals is often mentioned.

For the mid 1970's B-body this excuse for deviation from good taste does not hold, as it lasted much longer. Their popularity is mainly based on the cop car aura. The looks are just as awful.
Esthetics wise I agree.
I was stating the new for 73 standard mechanical features.
My 73 Sattelite wagon has a huge underbite from the 5mph bumper shocks tacked onto the 72 bumper and fenders.
But she came factree with power disc brakes and electronic ignition.

FB_IMG_1634715933160.jpg

Absolutely! Even with the 1973 5mph bumpers your car is a beauty compared to what came afterwards.

Back