For Sale 1973 Chrysler Newport 4dr hardtop (GE7 red / B2L5 / V1L)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayilar

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Not mine. CL43M3C218286 is for sale on eBay (Edit: link fixed thanks to @saforwardlook) after apparently sitting for 20 years under a single-family ownership. The more than 100 high-definition photos and 8' video provide a very thorough look at the car.

s-l16002.jpg

s-l16003.jpg

s-l16004.jpg

s-l16005.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l160011.jpg

40_f.jpg

21_f.jpg

109_f.jpg

114_f.jpg

Last edited:
Judging by the look of the spare in the trunk, this car had some significant front end issues at some time. Price?

Dave

The car would appear to be without a reserve. If it is native to Maine it is surprising rust free. I can see some rust on the inside of the fender radii and probably some along the rear window channel where the vinyl is loose, in addition to the trunk floor. Relatively low optioned. If the frame and underside are solid this is probably a $4000-$4500 car. A potential fly in the ointment is if anything was done to the car after its 20 year rest. If not, probably needs complete brakes, tires, all hoses and a fuel tank cleanout/replacement. That probably drops the value at least $1500.

Dave

NO Tits???? THIS coming from a man who started a thread for...... “TITTIES”!! Kenny?? Lol

You need to do a refresher course on Good Titties/Bad Titties, John. The ones on that, and dare I say all, '73 Chrysler products are Bad Titties.
Good titties are well... You know where to find them..:rofl:

i acdtually like the "mams" on 73 C's .. about the time i was gettin' more acquainted with some real ones in jr. high school. :)

seriously, i like the 73s and this car of course. not a buyer, but hope it finds a good home.

Price is now down to $4,495.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back